oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

My dream deadline (but I know unrealistic) would be:

OUT

Permanents - Uche, Browne, Hall, 

cancel Ameobi contract 😂

loans - Olisanya, Coburn

cancel loan of siliki 

INS

Loans or perm - Simpson (cb) Lundstram,

loan - Hendricks, Giles

IMPOSSIBLES - sell Daniel’s and bring in Henderson on loan with view to permanent when promoted 😂

• Haha 2
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Who remembers that Deadline Day when it came out that we were trying to sign Jelle Vossen? It didn’t materialise but there was so much excitement at the time. Hope there’s a name out of the blue like that tomorrow! 

Haha yeh I remember, at the time I was in Ibiza, and someone said that a flight has just landed in Teesside airport with Jelle Vossen on it. Had no idea who he was at the time but was still buzzing 

28 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

My dream deadline (but I know unrealistic) would be:

OUT

Permanents - Uche, Browne, Hall, 

cancel Ameobi contract 😂

loans - Olisanya, Coburn

cancel loan of siliki 

INS

Loans or perm - Simpson (cb) Lundstram,

loan - Hendricks, Giles

IMPOSSIBLES - sell Daniel’s and bring in Henderson on loan with view to permanent when promoted 😂

Think Henderson is going to Newcastle

2 hours ago, "KM" said:

Who remembers that Deadline Day when it came out that we were trying to sign Jelle Vossen? It didn’t materialise but there was so much excitement at the time. Hope there’s a name out of the blue like that tomorrow! 

Just as long as it isn't another Bojan/Jese to Guedioura/Gestede deadline day!

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic