oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

4 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

David Okereke CF Venezia deal agreed with us , reported by Newy on fmttm .

I would like Elijah Adebayo from Luton , who is OOC June , swap for Uche ? 
CM - Lewis Ferguson / Gustavo Hamer / would for me 

Surely not, we don't need another CF do we?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

At least the green way kit this season is starting to make sense.  It'll probably be the home kit next year.

🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Lol at he is “already” 30 but then in brackets you qualify he turns 30 (tomorrow).

30 is no age. Still has several years in him. 

No resale value though was my point, and on big money. Would steer clear personally. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

David Okereke CF Venezia deal agreed with us , reported by Newy on fmttm .

I would like Elijah Adebayo from Luton , who is OOC June , swap for Uche ? 
CM - Lewis Ferguson / Gustavo Hamer / would for me 

Newey koves sharing stuff from dodgy twitter accounts 

Hendrick would be a horrendous signing. I remember Derby being baffled they got a decent payout for him off Burnley as he wasn't even fancied for their starting 11. 

What's the point when we've just signed the aussy lad and Boyd Munce. Plus we have Payero who seemingly can't get a look in. Pulis type signing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Loan till end of season. Cover/competition for Howson which we need. Payero isn’t a 6 and Crooks has been our player of the season in the 8. McNair is key to our back 3. I imagine Newcastle will cover majority of the wages aswell. Experienced head, makes sense to me.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

No resale value though was my point, and on big money. Would steer clear personally. 

its a loan so why are you worried about resale value? and how do you know what we're paying him?

6 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Hendrick would be a horrendous signing. I remember Derby being baffled they got a decent payout for him off Burnley as he wasn't even fancied for their starting 11. 

What's the point when we've just signed the aussy lad and Boyd Munce. Plus we have Payero who seemingly can't get a look in. Pulis type signing.

McGree is to play on the left of the 3 and Munce is "one for the future"

I reckon Payero is only still here because we paid so much money for him

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic