oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

Just now, macapes said:

Where's it say loan? 

It says it in the title of that Teamtalk article.  I would assume it would only be a loan, I can't see us going for a permanent signing like him at this point in time.  Not unless the terms were so favourable to us that we'd be basically getting him for nowt, and then paying him nowt.

19 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

its a loan so why are you worried about resale value? and how do you know what we're paying him?

If it's a loan then I just don't understand the point of it, and Newcastle are hardly gonna let us have him for free are they?

• Like 1

Hendricks is a few years younger than Howson and he can cover Crooks - you could tell yesterday when Payero was first on that Wilder was struggling to get across his instructions to Payero he called Leo over but it seemed to go on for 5-10 minutes on the touchline before eventually he swapped him to RCM and put Crooks in the 6.

Hendricks is on silly wages though, rumoured to be over 40K really hope we've got a good deal financially...

Newcastle need to make space for signings, we're looking to wheel and deal some options for a few positions. No way we're pushing the boat out, so I expect whatever deal it is, it's a good one for us. 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic