oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Surely this will be like JLS situation, we are in control but if we bring him back it’s a squad spot taken up so we leave him there

it saves us bringing in a brand new LWB though, it is somewhat a position of need.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Foogle said:

I'd prefer Coulson over Taylor at LWB. Not sure if he's injured at the moment though... Clarke is a bit of a nob but the signing makes more sense than Hendrick IMO.

Absolutely not 

For me, Taylor has done nothing since he joined. Coulson is unlikely to do less than nothing if he returns. And I'd rather see him at LWB than Clarke, who has been instrumental in the skunks staring down the barrel of relegation.

• Like 2

Taylor is a solid full back and defensively sound. He doesn’t strike me as a wing back though and we’re terribly imbalanced when he plays there.
I can’t say I’ve kept up to speed with Coulson’s time on loan, I hear he’s been injured a lot, but I know his best position is as an attacking wing back. Something we’re crying out for.

• Like 3

The Coulson we saw under Woodgate would flourish in a wilder set up imo. I think if he plays at his full potential he would even be a better option than Bola as a LWB. And I am a Bola fan.

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

The Coulson we saw under Woodgate would flourish in a wilder set up imo. I think if he plays at his full potential he would even be a better option than Bola as a LWB. And I am a Bola fan.

bola can do the LCB role.....

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Coulson isn’t good enough. We will look to move him on. Same with Malley and Walker- we do get a few that fall away after initially showing promise

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Coulson isn’t good enough. We will look to move him on. Same with Malley and Walker- we do get a few that fall away after initially showing promise

I'm not sure that's true on Coulson. He's clearly talented. His problem appears to be that he just can't stay fit!

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic