oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

5 minutes ago, CambridgeBoro said:

I suggested him the other day! He was very good for Norwich.

I actually raced him over 100m many years ago when he used to do Athletics

Kieran Scott should hopefully know about him too!

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Bournemouth going all out for promotion.  Nat Phillips confirmed til end of season.

Bringing in Freddie Woodman too for some reason. Wonder if Nyland or Travers are moving on

blackburn in for Giles too..

seems like a lot of good players joining our direct compeition..., though I don't think any of the players moving around will dramatically improve anyone.

10 minutes ago, "KM" said:

FFS. I was really hoping for us to push for top two but it’s going to be tough now 

right now, we're playing for 5th and 6th.

If we win the game in hand and the game against QPR, then we're playing for 3rd-6th.  

Anything above thay needs a lot of consistency and even more good luck

Just now, TheJew said:

Coulson coming back would be ideal for the lwb role surely? Would offer some balance.

yeah, we potentially have plenty of space in the squad if things go as planned, so low risk move

Just now, ballyclover said:

apparently we have been linked with Tom Lawrence, Derby. That would be interesting. 

Absolutely no chance whatsoever is their captain leaving them on deadline day deep in the relegation zone to join the club that Derby fans wrongly blame for their situation. 

He'd not be safe on the streets.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Absolutely no chance whatsoever is their captain leaving them on deadline day deep in the relegation zone to join the club that Derby fans wrongly blame for their situation. 

He'd not be safe on the streets.

Lets be honest he was never safe on the streets...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic