oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Sporar, average.

Payero, flopped so far.

Lea Siliki, flopped.

Moukoudi, flopped.

Stojanovic, flopped.

Meijas, flopped.

Braithwaite, flopped.

Fischer, flopped.

Barragan, flopped.

Espinosa, flopped.

De Sart, flopped.

De Pena, flopped.

Kike Sola, flopped.

Kike, flopped (despite the cult status and brilliant attitude).

Vossen, flopped (despite the cult status).

The only arguable successes of players with no prior England experience we've had in recent years are Nsue, Stuani and De Roon.

What you on about??? 

Out best January signing ever was a foreigner with no prior experience of playing in England. 

Very disappointed in you TC 🤦‍♂️

Just now, Old Codger said:

Harry Chapman loaned out again ............    Burton 

He was already there, so guess it's just an extension of a current loan. Or for some reason they sent him back and then reloaned him!

3 minutes ago, Uwe said:

What you on about??? 

Out best January signing ever was a foreigner with no prior experience of playing in England. 

Very disappointed in you TC 🤦‍♂️

I know forum users tend to be older and the years blur,  but 1995 is not recent years.

Which is what I said.

I have no issue with us signing players with no prior experience of England, I was countering somebody's argument that signing players with prior experience since relegation (presuming that meant 2009) hasn't worked with a list of flops from abroad in that same period.

18 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Sporar, average.

Payero, flopped so far.

Lea Siliki, flopped.

Moukoudi, flopped.

Stojanovic, flopped.

Meijas, flopped.

Braithwaite, flopped.

Fischer, flopped.

Barragan, flopped.

Espinosa, flopped.

De Sart, flopped.

De Pena, flopped.

Kike Sola, flopped.

Kike, flopped (despite the cult status and brilliant attitude).

Vossen, flopped (despite the cult status).

The only arguable successes of players with no prior England experience we've had in recent years are Nsue, Stuani and De Roon.

Meijas Flapped!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4
Just now, Whoppy said:

Just seen Bournemouth's incomings. Too simplistic to say that's them up?!

If it's not, Scott Parker has some mighty questions to answer.

• Like 1
Just now, Whoppy said:

Just seen Bournemouth's incomings. Too simplistic to say that's them up?!

They need to gel but one things for sure, Bournemouth have thrown all at it

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

We should just sell Chapman, he's never going to make the step up to the first team. Poor attitude, it's a shame because the lad clearly has talent

We sold him years ago 😂

• Haha 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic