oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

People moaning about us needing to sign JLS if we go up make me laugh!

You are aware we will be a PL outfit so who gives two f**ks if the drawback of promotion is signing JLS on a permanent. 

Who said it was if we go up?  That's not how I read the situation back then.  

Hugill and Ikpeazu as a front two might not get massive amounts of goals, but opposing centre backs will be in for a few rough afternoons.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dynamo Kev said:

seems totally bonkers we get connolly (sporar's inferior clone) and get shot of uche. cant figure out what wilder wants his strikers to do, other than just look busy which keeps him happy lol

He wants them to score mate. Sporar has 4 in 6 and Balogun got an assist. Watmore has done well too. Once Connolly gets Upto speed he will contribute too. Nothing wrong with them 4 and Coburn in my opinion. Someone had to leave and given Ikpeazu tires to easily and Wilder doesn’t like to lump it to a target man he was always going to leave 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Youngy228 said:

Hall and Siliki - wages too high to keep and bring others in

Wilder has never mentioned that he wanted Hall to leave, and he name dropped every other player he did repeatedly.

People on here said he wanted him out, but they've said plenty that's not turned out to be accurate.

1 minute ago, AllBoro10 said:

He wants them to score mate. Sporar has 4 in 6 and Balogun got an assist. Watmore has done well too. Once Connolly gets Upto speed he will contribute too. Nothing wrong with them 4 and Coburn in my opinion. Someone had to leave and given Ikpeazu tires to easily and Wilder doesn’t like to lump it to a target man he was always going to leave 

yes it sucks uche is the striker we all wanted since about 2008, then we bring in a manager who doesnt like big men. i just loved watching him hold off an entire defense with one arm and lay it off. 

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic