oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

50 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

I wouldn’t be surprised Gazette had us as fifth highest wages before Taylor joined. Since then he has signed and renews and 4 other have signed. Two of whom are on premier league wages.

There is no way that article is right if we’re talking this season. 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

1 hour ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

I wouldn’t be surprised Gazette had us as fifth highest wages before Taylor joined. Since then he has signed and renews and 4 other have signed. Two of whom are on premier league wages.

1 hour ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

You got a link to that article?  Seen it mentioned before but never read it.

29 minutes ago, Borodane said:

There is no way that article is right if we’re talking this season. 

It was just as Warnock left.

12 minutes ago, macapes said:

You got a link to that article?  Seen it mentioned before but never read it.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-warnock-middlesbrough-chris-wilder-22094937

This one mentions it in passing but I have a memory of another article regarding it (that may not have been the gazette).

9 hours ago, Leesider said:

Izpeazu scores 10 mins after his introduction for Cardiff. Delighted for the lad.

Indeed and his nearly name sake Ikpeazu could and should have scored as well😉

12 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Door isn't shut entirely on James Lea Siliki playing for the club again according to Wilder, if he impresses in training and an opportunity arises.

I think that’s just good manager talk

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

I think that’s just good manager talk

Probably, I don't expect him to play, but it does cast some doubt over there being appearances based factors to his permanent signing.

Unless his threshold to give him a chance is so high that we'd be happy to sign him if he was doing that well.

JLS must be proper cack in training, both managers seem to have written him off with little game time. Hasn't exactly impressed in the limited minutes he has had either. Maybe he'll come good with an extended run it's silly to write off any professional football player.