oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

Hartlepool could be the making of some of these lads under a manager that will know them very well by now. Lee has already invested plenty of his own time into their careers so there's probably not a better current fit out there if we want our young lads taken care of at a level where they're going to play plenty more first-team football. I'm not a huge fan of loans for the sake of it as I've mentioned in the past but this seems like a great chance.

• Like 4
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

2 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

When even Saudi millions aren't enough to make you join a club.

Sounds like he has some principles / integrity anyway.

Or maybe we just offered him a more suitable job and he can do what he likes instead of just being in an advisory role. Just because Newcastle have money doesn’t mean they are offering to pay him a fortune. If he likes to get involved with football the role at Newcastle sounds a bit dull. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Are you sure - or is the Boro role a more senior one? Hasn’t he been reputedly offered the Chief Scout role at Boro? Presumably a “Transfer advisor role” is one of many in a department and reports to whoever Newcastle have as Chief Scout? newcastle role doesn’t even sound like a second in command role from description.

5 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

If you want to imply principle & integrity there are many clubs that fall in to both or either. 

17 hours ago, CrazyL said:

I would be surprised if Riley McGree made it back to Charlotte this New Year 🤭 

About time we had another Aussie. 

I think the period from when we signed Schwarzer up until Rhys WIlliams left, there was always at least one in the squad.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic