oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

7 minutes ago, Foogle said:

I've seen June 2023 banded about but maybe we have an extra year option. Otherwise we only have a season and a bit left. 

Whether it is 2023 or 2024, he will be over 24 at end of contract so if he runs his contract down we wouldn’t get any compensation.

Incidentally the largest compensation paid to date was by Liverpool to Burnley  for Danny Ings. it was £6.5m, plus £1.5m on appearances , plus 20% of any future profit. At that stage Ings had been playing and scoring in Premier League.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Weasel said:

We could easily move Jones to the left and play spence on the right

https://twitter.com/HenshawAnalysis/status/1476614114415894533

I have no idea whether those graphs are good. Apart from progressive runs they are both in the middle of the park in almost everything. How does that prove that they are “two of the best wingbacks in the league”?

1 hour ago, Weasel said:

We could easily move Jones to the left and play spence on the right

https://twitter.com/HenshawAnalysis/status/1476614114415894533

Breaking up Dijksteel/Jones/Crooks/Sporar is the last thing we should be doing. Everything good comes from the right side. I don't mind the idea of swapping Tav to LWB, then you can fit Payero into the team.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic