oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

McGree looks to me like he'll fit into our midfield 3 very nicely, especially as one of the more advanced midfielders (in a role similar to Tav's). Hopefully he's coming in to compliment what we have rather than being a direct replacement for Tav.

I reckon him coming in spells the end for Siliki.

Just now, BoroBoy1989 said:

We might need him for tomorrow mind! 

They will probably come up with a new rule that prevents him from playing due to the Afcon or something like that 🙄

• Like 1

Won’t these players coming back need a squad place? If they play then they will be stuck with us as you can only play for two clubs in a season. Could affect our transfer window unless I’m mistaken?

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Won’t these players coming back need a squad place? If they play then they will be stuck with us as you can only play for two clubs in a season. Could affect our transfer window unless I’m mistaken?

Yeah, would mean they'd either have to stay at Boro for the rest of the season or go back on loan to the same team.

4 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

They would be able to rejoin the team they were at. They also don't necessarily have to be added to our squad according to the EFL's covid rule update/notice.

4 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I think Spence had already played for us this season anyways? Not sure about Wood.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic