oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

Just now, Changing Times said:

Wilder/Sheff Utd were rumoured to want to sign Wing weren't they?

Look at the bright side you miserable buggers, we won't be short of boo boys for you all now 👍

Well if Tav can be a boo boy then anyone can. It’s open season 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, A21 said:

Another central midfielder. 

Howson, Crooks, Tav, Payero, McGree plus Malley. Must be the end for Siliki.

He’s left footed aswell. Sounds like we were interested but opted for McGree instead of what people are saying is true 

4 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

He’s left footed aswell. Sounds like we were interested but opted for McGree instead of what people are saying is true 

That makes more sense. 

Matt O’Riley was hot property not long ago and being linked with top end Premiership Clubs. He was predicted to have not just a good future but a great future ahead of him in the game. I'm surprised Fulham didn't do more to keep him, if the price was right he could be a very astute signing. I suspect it would need to be done quickly and quietly as if it gets out the competition will be all over this one.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic