• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough FC vs Birmingham City FC                                                                                  Saturday 30th October – 3:00 pm                                             

Out of all the reasons, one is most important - appointment of Agnew when we still had a good chance of staying up. We threw in the towel with however many number of games left to go with that decisio

Mate it’s against 3 of the poorest teams in the league. The issue is that time and time again Warnock has shown that he can’t cut it anymore against better teams.  Why did he change a winning side a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Grant's back at the Riverside tomorrow as well as George

This was posted on twitter this morning

Could be linked to tomorrow, but maybe he's back at the club in some capacity.

Might have nicked it when he left, like when you pinch something from a hotel.

Seriously though, it wouldn't be a surprise if he ended up doing some coaching here, if that's something he wants to get into.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, JMC91 said:

Just read the Gazette article about Don Goodman warning to not count us out of the promotion race. Not surprised to see him say that as every time he's commentated on one of our games he seems to have no idea about what kind of team we actually are and just relies on tired clichés. 

Not wanting to *** on the parade of the last few games too much but I just noticed that we've played 10 of the league's current bottom 12, after Saturday we'll have played 11 and just have Preston from the bottom-half left to play. From our 4 games against teams in the current top-half, we've taken 2 points from 12. 

Is... is the league lying?

You don't need to be Woody to know the table is clearly lying... 😉

3 hours ago, Changing Times said:

I think you just mean them snow-wokes who want us to be nice to everyone all of the time 👎 Makes me sick 🤮

Erm...I was only talking about George. How could you want to be mean to such a beautiful bloke? I mean he's dreamy! 😜

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, JMC91 said:

Just read the Gazette article about Don Goodman warning to not count us out of the promotion race. Not surprised to see him say that as every time he's commentated on one of our games he seems to have no idea about what kind of team we actually are and just relies on tired clichés. 

Not wanting to *** on the parade of the last few games too much but I just noticed that we've played 10 of the league's current bottom 12, after Saturday we'll have played 11 and just have Preston from the bottom-half left to play. From our 4 games against teams in the current top-half, we've taken 2 points from 12. 

Is... is the league lying?

The teams we haven't played in the top half are West Brom, Bournemouth, Luton, Millwall, Huddersfield and Stoke.

Only the first 2 of them are what I'd call imposing matches.

The rest are your average Championship fixtures.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

You don't need to be Woody to know the table is clearly lying... 😉

Erm...I was only talking about George. How could you want to be mean to such a beautiful bloke? I mean he's dreamy! 😜

A win Tomorrow and we're back in the mixer...C'mon Boro you can do this 

1 hour ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Next Boro manager. #OneBoro exclusive 

I could picture a Boro backroom team involving Leo and Grant for continuity and guaranteed fan backing. If something new is being built in the coming summer perhaps with an overseas Coach he will need some local savvy and immediate buy in. 

I'm now starting to wonder if the shores of South America are being scoured not just for players but for a Bielsa type hoping to uncover a managerial gem?

• Like 1

Sorry if i am repeating this but seen the Friend article in Echo and bit about he been waking up at 3am this week in excitement for his first proper return to Riverside made me a smile. What an absolute top bloke. Hope he gets one of the best standing ovations of a returning player I ever seen tomorrow. And then loses. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Sorry if i am repeating this but seen the Friend article in Echo and bit about he been waking up at 3am this week in excitement for his first proper return to Riverside made me a smile. What an absolute top bloke. Hope he gets one of the best standing ovations of a returning player I ever seen tomorrow. And then loses. 

Echoes of Ripley's return with Blackburn 

Dare I say it once again!........................Game day and Come on Boro!

Defo going to the game my grandson is so excited about this and at least he has his cousin Teddy's company for the four hours it takes to get there so will be leaving at 0900hrs, just hope it is a good return journey.

Preparing sandwiches and the like, bacon and cheese melt should do the trick/

Will pop into the 6 medals an more than likely get our tickets and hang around where the action is near the gates.

If you see a little blond haired lad with Teddy on his shirt along with a bigger youngster and two men then most likely will be me, also I will have a wooly hat on ormaybe a baseball hat. If so come over and say hello always good to meet up with members.

@wilsoncgp and @Will you both have my number so no excuses if you are going to the game

7 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I could picture a Boro backroom team involving Leo and Grant for continuity and guaranteed fan backing. If something new is being built in the coming summer perhaps with an overseas Coach he will need some local savvy and immediate buy in. 

I'm now starting to wonder if the shores of South America are being scoured not just for players but for a Bielsa type hoping to uncover a managerial gem?

Maybe out of our league but the River Plate manager (Gallado) has done really well with a bring  them through and sell them on club philosophy.

I thought he might get the Barca job.

regarding Leadbitter he has previously said he would like to work with academy players. 

• Like 3
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Birmingham 0-2