• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough FC vs Birmingham City FC                                                                                  Saturday 30th October – 3:00 pm                                             

Out of all the reasons, one is most important - appointment of Agnew when we still had a good chance of staying up. We threw in the towel with however many number of games left to go with that decisio

Mate it’s against 3 of the poorest teams in the league. The issue is that time and time again Warnock has shown that he can’t cut it anymore against better teams.  Why did he change a winning side a

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think people are being unnecessarily negative to be honest.  Yeah we lost, and we didn't play well, but if we had played really well then we might have won 🤷‍♂️

That like saying if me Auntie had balls she would be me Uncle. We were $hite and we got beat, very simple 

Just now, Changing Times said:

I'm just saying, if your aunty had tennis balls she might not be your uncle, she might be Virginia Wade.

And she probably has eye balls anyway 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

Brum needed the points we dint simples 

Exactly!  We aren't trying to achieve anything this season so we don't really need points and that.  Just taking part is reward enough for us 👍

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Exactly!  We aren't trying to achieve anything this season so we don't really need points and that.  Just taking part is reward enough for us 👍

9 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Please hear me out... NW's remit is to stabilise The club and keep it in this Div...We are not going to do that battling at the top...A lot of younger fans won't understand this... How close we came to following Sunderland into the third tier of the EFL...Covid came along and put a spanner in the works...I've wrote off this season(and prob next season too)but at least we'll have a club to support...This is just me looking at the situation from a distance...and picking up snippets

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

Please hear me out... NW's remit is to stabilise The club and keep it in this Div...We are not going to do that battling at the top...A lot of younger fans won't understand this... How close we came to following Sunderland into the third tier of the EFL...Covid came along and put a spanner in the works...I've wrote off this season(and prob next season too)but at least we'll have a club to support...This is just me looking at the situation from a distance...and picking up snippets

Halloween Reaction GIF by Black Rifle Coffee Company

(Seriously though what ARE you going on about?)