oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Birmingham 0-2

I am not going to bother posting highlights as there were none and besides would probably further the can of worms already open.

Noticed, reading through the pages, that there has been some near childish nit picking going on, we all are peeved at the drab non positive capitualtion of Boro yesteray.

Let's  not take it out on each other guys😏

Hey who knows all will be good on Tuesday night as Luton are one of those "better teams" supposedly

• Like 3
  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough FC vs Birmingham City FC                                                                                  Saturday 30th October – 3:00 pm                                             

Out of all the reasons, one is most important - appointment of Agnew when we still had a good chance of staying up. We threw in the towel with however many number of games left to go with that decisio

Mate it’s against 3 of the poorest teams in the league. The issue is that time and time again Warnock has shown that he can’t cut it anymore against better teams.  Why did he change a winning side a

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Anyone think Warnock will last the season?

Of course he will and possibly at the detrement of holding on to certain players we would like to see playing for a new manager

1 minute ago, AllBoro10 said:

Anyone think Warnock will last the season?

I'm pretty much ambivalent now towards what goes on this season. Just resigned to anonymously staying in the Championship, drawing and losing more than we win. It's clear Warnock can't get any consistency from the squad unless they are playing a bottom third side so I guess we will finish around about there and Warnock will remain until Scott and Gibson are ready with the new plan and the unveiling of a new Manager.

• Like 1

Agree with the above. Not expecting a great deal from us helps reduce anger when we get turned over- again. What it demonstrates to me, personally is a feeling of apathy towards the club this season. Well done, Gibbo for dampening my enthusiasm….

• Like 1

Good morning all. Just catching up on the 'game'?
Actually expected to get something from this match and strengthen our position in the top 3rd. (yeah yeah. I know. Bit silly.)
Anyway it seems that Boro have once again put me in my place and smashed any optimism. Thanks for helping me keep my feet on the ground lads. I will get back to the 'meh' board immediately.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Barnaby said:

Please hear me out... NW's remit is to stabilise The club and keep it in this Div...We are not going to do that battling at the top...A lot of younger fans won't understand this... How close we came to following Sunderland into the third tier of the EFL...Covid came along and put a spanner in the works...I've wrote off this season(and prob next season too)but at least we'll have a club to support...This is just me looking at the situation from a distance...and picking up snippets

Easy for you to say 'from a distance'. Some of us have spent a fortune on season tickets and are not particularly happy to write off this season and next.

So fickle. People were over the moon we were in the play off spots a week ago and we still not a million miles off them. Do I think we will get promotion… No. but we’ve just won 3 out of 4 games. On to the next one 

32 minutes ago, BoroAbroad said:

Good morning all. Just catching up on the 'game'?
Actually expected to get something from this match and strengthen our position in the top 3rd. (yeah yeah. I know. Bit silly.)
Anyway it seems that Boro have once again put me in my place and smashed any optimism. Thanks for helping me keep my feet on the ground lads. I will get back to the 'meh' board immediately.

The annoying this is, we might well have got something from the game, had Lumley and our defence not had their collective brain fart.

That 5-10 minutes knocked the stuffing out of us, after a fairly positive first half.

Boro just had no resilience or team spirit. Even more annoying when you saw Cardiff (who we beat not too long ago) fight back from 3-0 down against Stoke to earn a draw.

Think the Luton game will give us a good indication about Boro's ability to bounce back. It'll be tough, but if we can at least get a point, I'll be happy. 

• Like 2

The thing is we wait next summer for a new manager. Then they'll come out with we got a slow project 3 year plan bullshit. I don't wanna see us in this league for another 4 seasons we gotta get promoted as quickly as possible. The club just doesn't seem to have the urgency 

57 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

So fickle. People were over the moon we were in the play off spots a week ago and we still not a million miles off them. Do I think we will get promotion… No. but we’ve just won 3 out of 4 games. On to the next one 

Mate it’s against 3 of the poorest teams in the league. The issue is that time and time again Warnock has shown that he can’t cut it anymore against better teams. 
Why did he change a winning side and put Howson back in midfield?  It’s frustrating because it’s one step forward and then two steps back and nothing changes. 

• Like 8

Didn't understand the Howson decision either.

Especially when it's an unchanged side on the back of one of our better performances of the season, why alter the formation?

Howson just doesn't work in the midfield anymore and he was really good at right back in the last two games.

Bizarre.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Rat catcher said:

We probably do not have the funds to push for promotion. We certainly do not have the funds to stay in the Premier league. 

We're certainly never going to have the funds to stay in the Premier League....if we never actually reach the Premier League.

2 hours ago, Riverside94 said:

Quite a sizable quota of us were never fooled by these wins. After all most (some) of us have been watching us for the vast majority of the season. 

• Like 2