oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Birmingham 0-2

10 minutes ago, tmcc said:

i updated my reply, go back and have a read.

Thank you so much for the update,I will obviously ask for your permission to post anything in future. Go for a pint man & chill out.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough FC vs Birmingham City FC                                                                                  Saturday 30th October – 3:00 pm                                             

Out of all the reasons, one is most important - appointment of Agnew when we still had a good chance of staying up. We threw in the towel with however many number of games left to go with that decisio

Mate it’s against 3 of the poorest teams in the league. The issue is that time and time again Warnock has shown that he can’t cut it anymore against better teams.  Why did he change a winning side a

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

"What you actually mean is there attack, passing and finishing is far superior to ours. "

"Like someone said, we’ll beat the dross and not stand a chance against the decent teams, only 7 months left until he’s gone 🙌🏼"

They were ***, as were we.

We've beaten better and lost to worse this season.

Who have we beaten that's better, just out of interest?

Them being as *** as we are doesn't feel like a silver lining to me for what it's worth.  Things are ok but they are a bad team and we are just as bad feels like a fairly lousy pick me up 🙂

1 minute ago, Leesider said:

Thank you so much for the update,I will obviously ask for your permission to post anything in future. Go for a pint man & chill out.

i am not angry lol, and to state as much is abit rich since your the one throwing around sarcastic comments in every post. im just asking you to post actual evidence to back up your point rather than stating pointless truism cause it just lazy and adds nothing to a discussion.

since you still havnt ill assume you dont have any and we can just leave it there.

5 minutes ago, tmcc said:

i am not angry lol, and to state as much is abit rich since your the one throwing around sarcastic comments in every post. im just asking you to post actual evidence to back up your point rather than stating pointless truism cause it just lazy and adds nothing to a discussion.

since you still havnt ill assume you dont have any and we can just leave it there.

Absolutely, We will leave it there.Have a wonderful evening. You might even get a chance to look at the definition of the word 'Opinion'

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Arrogant response. Not really needed

wasnt meant to be, i had updated my response and by the time they replied there post had the orginal post and not the updated one...

Well I think it shows the difference in managers. 

Lee Bowyer told BBC Radio WM:

"They didn't really trouble us. It was a very professional away performance.

Neil. 

"Games like this against physical teams, I thought they had more men than us and more experience, but if that first goal goes in we go and win the game so we shouldn't get too carried away."

So there you go lads and lasses “don’t get carried away getting beat by teams lower then us” make perfect sense, right. 

1 hour ago, JonnyMFC said:

We were terrible from back to front today. 

What that result has highlighted, and this has been a consistant for several seasons, is our lack of ability to break down and create chances against an organised team.
Im sick of seeing players just standing in a position and waiting for the ball to come to them and when it doesnt they do nothing about it.  If you want the ball and it doesnt come to you then move, then move again and keep moving until it does.

As Bill Shankley said 'Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple.'

Drives me mad, watching our players just standing still, watching balls go a few yards past them and not even trying to get them. Or not trying to get away from markers.

Its as bad as watching them make a pass to someone they can see is being marked, who instantly punts the ball straight back to them.

Its no wonder we struggle to break teams down.

• Like 5

Poor performance but Lumley gifted them the win in my opinion he had nothing to do all game other than the 50 yard aimless punts and he was all over the shop for both goals.

Tav was awful first half, Hernandez was lively but wasteful and Sporar didn't get a sniff. Warnock needs to take responsibility for his team's display if he wants to do anything with us he needs to either drop Tav or put his foot up his backside because he's a passenger at the minute.

When we signed Lumley I thought he was a bang average Championship GK having seen him across 3 months I think I was being overly generous...

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Poor performance but Lumley gifted them the win in my opinion he had nothing to do all game other than the 50 yard aimless punts and he was all over the shop for both goals.

Tav was awful first half, Hernandez was lively but wasteful and Sporar didn't get a sniff. Warnock needs to take responsibility for his team's display if he wants to do anything with us he needs to either drop Tav or put his foot up his backside because he's a passenger at the minute.

When we signed Lumley I thought he was a bang average Championship GK having seen him across 3 months I think I was being overly generous...

I am really not one for blaming goalkeepers to be fair Lumley has made some great stops keeping us in the game. How do you suppose we managed 3 x 2-0 wins. 
All players today were listless but what is common is there inability to read a game, accurate passing, movement, final decision making, finishing. 
I am a big supporter and defend Tav but, but, but, well he is not contributing much. I believe he has one assist to his name which frankly for all the huffing and puffing it’s just not good enough.  
Frankly I don’t think this squad could try any harder then to prove, as a group they are at best, average. 

I thought for parts of the first half, when we passed it and played on the ground, we were decent. Payero made a couple of good passes to start attacks, Hernandez was good, Sporar has an excellent first touch. Only a couple of decent chances though. 

Second half absolutely awful. Their second goal just killed it - when did we last come back from behind to win? 

Putting Howson back in MF was a mistake. Taking off our main attacking threat so Crooks could be pushed up was ridiculous. If Tav is better in the middle play him there, otherwise let him have a rest because he’s not producing much at the moment. Birmingham struggled when we ran at them at pace and actually passed to each other. Why wasn’t Jones brought on? Such a let down after the past 3 matches. 

• Like 1