• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough FC vs Birmingham City FC                                                                                  Saturday 30th October – 3:00 pm                                             

Out of all the reasons, one is most important - appointment of Agnew when we still had a good chance of staying up. We threw in the towel with however many number of games left to go with that decisio

Mate it’s against 3 of the poorest teams in the league. The issue is that time and time again Warnock has shown that he can’t cut it anymore against better teams.  Why did he change a winning side a

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

If you mean the Soccer24HD site, thats strange, as its working for me...though the audio is a bit choppy.

To be honest you're not missing much. Been pretty frantic and scrappy so far. Brum aren't shy about getting forward, but so far their shots have been more like rugby penalty kicks.

All good now and Australia 15 runs for 3 wickets

• Haha 1

Weird - has anyone else suddenly had their stream switch from Blues TV to an un-named one with the Boro commentary team?

As I type this Sporar does a great impression of Bambi on ice and ends up poking an effort into the side netting.

Comedy of errors so far...

Brum rather dirty in defence. I'll be surprised if they finish with 11 men...

Another foul by Sanderson on Uche and the ref apparently tells Deeney any more like that and there will be red cards.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Birmingham 0-2