• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 points from 21 games against the sides currently ranked above us in the table this season. good chance it will be 2 from 24 after saturday. (tho due to us moving down the table, eventually a side wh

That really looked like a goodbye to me, anyone else see that 

You could try and do it in a clever way so that it looks like you're praising him but aren't.  If for example I said that nobody is better than Neil Warnock, well you can read it like he's the best. 

Posted Images

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Interesting show at the end of the game, the entire team including coaching staff over to cheer the Boro support.

This is a united group.  Me personally, I'd hurry up and give Warnock a contract extension before somebody else snaps him up.  He's a miracle worker!

• Haha 3
  • Downsouth changed the title to WBA v Boro 1-1 (Coburn)

We still only 4 points off the playoffs despite 15th if we sack Warnock and bring a passing style manager in I reckon we can get promoted this season with this squad we have. Westbrom are up there yet so average 

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Warnock giving a wave as he walked away. Wonder if that's a wave goodbye?

Wondering the same thing myself, i know they usually appaud the away support, but that seemed to be drawn out and a little closer to the fans than normal.

18 hours ago, Changing Times said:

West Brom haven't been doing that well at home recently, not to the extent that we should expect to be destroyed.  They beat Bristol City 3-0 but generally they've either won narrowly or not won.  In fact, other than a 4-0 away win at Cardiff, they haven't been that impressive since the first couple of weeks of the season.  There's obviously some kind of game plan out there to at least slow them down or keep it tight, that's what I'd expect to see us try and do tomorrow.  The fact that we tend to be a lot better in the first half maybe helps us in this regard.  I wouldn't automatically assume it'll be a nightmare anyway 🤷‍♂️

This lad knows his onions 👍

Well I'd have gladly taken a point before kick-off.

Don't think either side played particularly well. It was a mostly scrappy, niggly match and a draw was probably a fair result.

In fact Boro could have been staring at another defeat, had Daniels not made some good saves. I'd have him as our MOTM today.

We came close to self-destructing again, like we did against Luton, but fortunately we seemed to get a grip after a scary, wobbly 10-15 minutes early in the 2nd half. We eventually got back into the game and created a few decent opportunities.

More than happy with the result, considering most of us were predicting a hammering. So a moderate well-done to Warnock and the lads today. 👏

Edited by AnglianRed
  • Like 2