• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning everyone. I'm a Sheffield United supporter and have seen with interest that you've appointed Chris Wilder. I'm a season ticket and have been for the last 20 years, and I'm a regular at mo

Just saw this one on Twitter... Before Wilder, Boro created more than 3.0 xG twice in 200 games. Wilder has done it in six. 

Just for balance, I had my booster 3 weeks ago and had a slightly sore arm for a few hours, but that was all, don’t let any possible side effects put you off, they are quite rare. 

4 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

You and me both!

Just another statistic which some seem to place great faith in for some reason.

I gave up on stats when i discovered a shot off the post or crossbar doesnt count!

• Like 2

I thought that it was common knowledge in Ireland that one shot off the bar doesn't count 🙂           needs to be at least two or three before it makes a difference and over seven nights to be official according to Dubliners   

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Leesider said:

I gave up on stats when i discovered a shot off the post or crossbar doesnt count!

Doesn't count as what? Obviously not a shot on target but surely it counts as a shot off target?

37 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Yeah.its a shot off target!!. 

Well it has to be. A shot that can’t go into the goal can’t count as on target. It’s impossible. 

4 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Well it has to be. A shot that can’t go into the goal can’t count as on target. It’s impossible. 

Exactly. If it hits the post or the cross bar it's not going in?

Sorry guys..The point my  Booster foggy head  was trying to make was a team could hit the post or crossbar multiple times during a game & the stats will tell you no shot on target,

Stats mean sod all sometimes.

Now wheres my Paracetamol.

1 minute ago, Leesider said:

Sorry guys..The point my  Booster foggy head  was trying to make was a team could hit the post or crossbar multiple times during a game & the stats will tell you no shot on target,

Did you had too many shots off of a bar last night? 🍻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Yeah, that’s because no shots were on target. 

47 minutes ago, Leesider said:

GIF by Achievement Hunter

It's not a shot on target though? Get some paracetamol down you son!

51 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Wish i had mate!!.No bother with the first two jabs but this ones knocked me for 6

I had my booster on Friday afternoon and I was pretty much out of it Saturday and Sunday. I also have joint pain, more in my arms then anywhere else. Given the experience I can’t image what it would like catching the virus, glad I had the shot.