• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning everyone. I'm a Sheffield United supporter and have seen with interest that you've appointed Chris Wilder. I'm a season ticket and have been for the last 20 years, and I'm a regular at mo

Just saw this one on Twitter... Before Wilder, Boro created more than 3.0 xG twice in 200 games. Wilder has done it in six. 

Just for balance, I had my booster 3 weeks ago and had a slightly sore arm for a few hours, but that was all, don’t let any possible side effects put you off, they are quite rare. 

16 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

I had my booster on Friday afternoon and I was pretty much out of it Saturday and Sunday. I also have joint pain, more in my arms then anywhere else. Given the experience I can’t image what it would like catching the virus, glad I had the shot. 

Yeah, its worth it.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Just for balance, I had my booster 3 weeks ago and had a slightly sore arm for a few hours, but that was all, don’t let any possible side effects put you off, they are quite rare. 

Got my booster booked for the middle of January. Felt a bit rough after my first 2 jabs, but thats got to be better than catching a severe dose of Covid.

• Like 2

Bearing in mind I'm still fairly young, so it's bound to be easier for my immune system, I had my booster on Wednesday and bar an hour or so of shivering in the night I was absolutely fine.

Had no real issues with any of my vaccines or even when I actually had Covid.

• Like 2

My first AZ jab left me shivering and aching overnight for about 5 or 6 hours then just fatigued and exhausted for a day or two. The second AZ jab had no side effects whatsoever and I felt normal (or as "normal" as any Boro fan can feel). The Pfizer booster bizarrely left me with a small lump in my armpit for a few days that was uncomfortable but that was it, I'm not even sure if it was just coincidence rather than jab related. 

• Like 1

I had the Moderna booster yesterday after being double AZ jabbed in the summer, and it's the first time I've felt under par. I had a headache last night and today my arm is quite sore. Fortunately it's not my good arm, so certain pastimes don't have to be curtailed while I recover.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I had the Moderna booster yesterday after being double AZ jabbed in the summer, and it's the first time I've felt under par. I had a headache last night and today my arm is quite sore. Fortunately it's not my good arm, so certain pastimes don't have to be curtailed while I recover.

That’s good that you can carry on with your hobby of building ships in bottles!

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, Downsouth said:

What concerns me now is that Israel scientists are suggesting that a second "booster" shot is now needed I wonder how long it will be before this is also recommended here at home?

You mean like the yearly Flu booster?

• Like 1
On 12/21/2021 at 2:07 PM, RiseAgainst said:

I can’t remember when I last managed an under par round of golf.  
Mind my clubs sit in the garage with my fishing rods and I’ve never managed to catch anything with either. They are next to the floor tiles and pots of paint i thought I would use and kept from the kitchen refurbishment six years ago along with bits of wood I can’t think what to use them for. Mind they are behind the grandchildren bikes, pedal cars, slide, paddling pool and scooters.
I did promise the wife a garage and loft clean out once I get back to par. 😂

Edited by sanddancer
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, sanddancer said:
9 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

I can’t remember when I last managed an under par round of golf.  
Mind my clubs sit in the garage with my fishing rods and I’ve never managed to catch anything either. They are next to the floor tiles and pots of paint i thought I would use and kept from the kitchen refurbishment six years ago along with bits of wood I can’t think what to use them for. Mind they are behind the grandchildren bikes, pedal cars, slide, paddling pool and scooters.
I promised the wife a garage and loft clean out once I get back to par.

Expand  

Can someone guid me through editing or deleting posts. I don’t think I am the only one that has managed to click inside a posters message box only find I can’t click below to post a reply, or managed to duplicate a post? 

12 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Can someone guid me through editing or deleting posts. I don’t think I am the only one that has managed to click inside a posters message box only find I can’t click below to post a reply, or managed to duplicate a post? 

I think since the forum upgraded, self deletion might be impossible now? Wonder if it's something we can bring back. I've got rid of your duplicate anyway.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Downsouth said:

What concerns me now is that Israel scientists are suggesting that a second "booster" shot is now needed I wonder how long it will be before this is also recommended here at home?

I can honestly see it becoming a seasonal thing like flu shots...except not just for the elderly or clinically vulnerable.

Coronaviruses can mutate pretty much indefinitely and until such time as someone comes up with a vaccine that can combat any possible mutation, I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes an annual ritual for most of us.

• Like 1