oneBoro Forum

Chris Wilder - The full lowdown

57 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I can honestly see it becoming a seasonal thing like flu shots...except not just for the elderly or clinically vulnerable.

Coronaviruses can mutate pretty much indefinitely and until such time as someone comes up with a vaccine that can combat any possible mutation, I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes an annual ritual for most of us.

They would have to sort out the side effects of the booster jab first, a third ball and a permanently engorged 15" piece of equipment has changed my love life unbelievably. There is even a daily queue around the block with eager females dying to enjoy themselves. I'm becoming quite exhausted by it all but feel I owe it to the Country as my part in keeping infection rates down and of course spreading the vaccine antibodies around.

If that were published as an undesirable side effect the injection rates would rocket  🙂

If you want to know if it's true or not, best get jabbed and find out for yourself!

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning everyone. I'm a Sheffield United supporter and have seen with interest that you've appointed Chris Wilder. I'm a season ticket and have been for the last 20 years, and I'm a regular at mo

Just saw this one on Twitter... Before Wilder, Boro created more than 3.0 xG twice in 200 games. Wilder has done it in six. 

Just for balance, I had my booster 3 weeks ago and had a slightly sore arm for a few hours, but that was all, don’t let any possible side effects put you off, they are quite rare. 

4 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

I can honestly see it becoming a seasonal thing like flu shots...except not just for the elderly or clinically vulnerable.

Coronaviruses can mutate pretty much indefinitely and until such time as someone comes up with a vaccine that can combat any possible mutation, I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes an annual ritual for most of us.

Failed to mention the advise is for all over sixties

• Thanks 1
On 12/21/2021 at 11:25 AM, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Just for balance, I had my booster 3 weeks ago and had a slightly sore arm for a few hours, but that was all, don’t let any possible side effects put you off, they are quite rare. 

Just to tag onto this, I had mine last Wednesday and was totally fine too (barring a sore arm).

I do know a couple of the ladies I work with have struggled after it though. So like most things, I think it just depends on the individual.

14 hours ago, Downsouth said:

What concerns me now is that Israel scientists are suggesting that a second "booster" shot is now needed I wonder how long it will be before this is also recommended here at home?

To be fair to them I think they were able to roll out the 1st and 2nd doses much sooner than us, because they used a smaller wait time between doses. They also rolled out Boosters (3rd doses) in the middle of summer this year. So needing a 4th in the next month or two lines up with the 6 month(ish) protection wanning idea.

I find all this a nightmare, deaths are down, hospitalisations are down from 12 Months ago.  People in ICU are down from 12 months ago, they are even saying they Omicron is ‘so far’ not that bad.  
vaccines must do something but I really wish the media would slow the hype train down.  It’s them that make all this so hard.

16 hours ago, Downsouth said:

No Matthew this seemed more geared up to further protection from Omicron

Obviously Al 😁 My point was we have yearly flu boosters. What's the issue if we have to have yearly covid boosters?