• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God, losing that "e" is a dangerous game......

Posted Images

This reminds me of that time that some arsehole said that Tav had an attitude problem on the internet once and turned half the fan base against him even though it clearly wasn't true 

Stop believing what these same arseholes are peddling, and certainly don't base your opinion on info that may or may not be complete rubbish. It makes you look very silly 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

This reminds me of that time that some arsehole said that Tav had an attitude problem on the internet once and turned half the fan base against him even though it clearly wasn't true 

Stop believing what these same arseholes are peddling, and certainly don't base your opinion on info that may or may not be complete rubbish. It makes you look very silly 

DZ and diggerlad have calmed down a bit these days.

What's Wilder supposed to say ,there's no loyalty in football, if we start losing the first ten games next season , fans will shout for his head, and Gibson will listen,

I'm betting Mowbray will be gone at the end of this season .

4 hours ago, kentucky said:

What's Wilder supposed to say ,there's no loyalty in football, if we start losing the first ten games next season , fans will shout for his head, and Gibson will listen,

I'm betting Mowbray will be gone at the end of this season .

Just say I've had no contact with any other clubs and I'm focused on my job here. 

Doesn't need to be anything more complicated than that. 

If there's been no contact and your here for long term why be cryptic and evasive? It really sounds like something is going on and if its not then it's disrespectful to a fanbase that has been very supportive of him. Lack of self awareness at the very least.

Personally I wouldn't be bothered if he did go and we got a nice chunk of compo I'm not convinced he's as good as people are giving him credit for.

• Like 3

The thing that concerns me with Wilder is that his Sheffield United team hit a massive brick wall and by all accounts he just kept smacking his head against it until it broke him.

He's gone away and had a few months away from football to look at what went wrong, what he could do differently, how he could apply a different style of football to his next team and... just done exactly the same thing.

He's coming across like a massive one-trick pony right now - which I guess is one of the issues in having a manager who's assistant seems to be the brains behind the operation.

• Like 2