• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God, losing that "e" is a dangerous game......

Posted Images

I’d say the delay is that Gibson is spending hours on the phone trying to persuade Warnock back out of retirement and for him to bring Pulis along as his assistant with the long term vision of him taking over after learning all that the master knows 🤔

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Wow 2
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

It doesn't mention a mutual admiration, just that they admired him.

Fair enough, but it seems like there is history. Maybe Wilder doesn't fancy the Burnley job after all, I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. 

To let the rumours drag on like this says everything to me. For it to be discussed publicly yesterday by TalkSport and for that to continue today with no definite denial - well it’s an absolute PR disaster if it’s not true. And from feeling gutted at the thought of losing him a couple of days ago, I’m now starting to look at his flaws and imagining the team without him next season.

• Like 2
Just now, mj south said:

Well of he does go we will get to see Scott earning his money, I wonder if he's already lining someone up?

He’s the one who brought Wilder in. 

If Wilder goes he will damage his reputation in the game but if he stays and doesn't clear up the "confusion" over his evasive comments then I can't see the fans getting back on side with him anytime soon. I'm now waiting for the sanctioned Gazette hatchet job.

1 minute ago, "KM" said:

He’s the one who brought Wilder in. 

Ye I know that, but if he goes then Scott has to have his fingers on the pulse, we're still in a battle for the playoffs and maintaining that push has to be priority 

One point I picked up on from one of the Echo’s articles earlier today. His press-conference is tomorrow, so let’s see if he’s pushed on it again.

Surely he’ll be asked. 

Just now, CWC said:

One point I picked up on from one of the Echo’s articles earlier today. His press-conference is tomorrow, so let’s see if he’s pushed on it again.

Surely he’ll be asked. 

He has to be asked and he has to answer it.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, CWC said:

Surely he’ll be asked. 

The press conference being tomorrow is probaly a mistype tbh 

I see everyone is still in the process of losing their minds. 

He's not going anywhere. There is no basis for this rumour other than:

1. Betting odds (which we know are influenced by money more than inside info)

2. His dumb comments (which we know he has a history of saying at other clubs which DIDNT result in moves)

3. Posts from cranks and tin foil nonsense from people who should know better.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, CWC said:

Surely he’ll be asked. 

If he doesn’t give a straight answer tomorrow then he should pack his bags.