• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God, losing that "e" is a dangerous game......

Posted Images

Just now, mj south said:

No we won't, he's a tosser

He acting childish hence why he getting that reaction. If he acted like a grown up that reaction would not be forthcoming.

4 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

@TheJew how confident is your source 

Maybe he actually knows something, but he also said Wilder was staying yesterday, so they can't both be true.

Probably just doing his usual wind up posts.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Maybe he actually knows something, but he also said Wilder was staying yesterday, so they can't both be true.

To be fair I have had a couple of texts saying the same that’s why I was asking. Also had another saying the Burnley caretaker gaffer has been told tonight’s game was his last one. Suppose we will see on both fronts! 

3 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

To be fair I have had a couple of texts saying the same that’s why I was asking. Also had another saying the Burnley caretaker gaffer has been told tonight’s game was his last one. Suppose we will see on both fronts! 

I don't think it would make any sense at all for him to be leaving the club even if Burnley don't go for him.

Though maybe it's hell hath no fury like a Gibson scorned.

It would contradict the latest Echo article reiterating that the club are confident he's staying though.

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Mostly interested in how tomorrow goes. Sounds like Johns of the Gazette is very much expecting to ask the question again.

I think it goes without saying that it's going to be asked.

I just really hope we get a proper answer this time, whether it's positive or negative.

The uncertainty is the biggest problem.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

I think it goes without saying that it's going to be asked.

I just really hope we get a proper answer this time, whether it's positive or negative.

The uncertainty is the biggest problem.

Aye, just someone asked him if it's likely the club would ask them NOT to ask. Afraid to say I wouldn't be shocked if they do get told to reign that part in a bit but as you say, it's the uncertainty that is the problem and not talking about it does not solve the problem of this bloody elephant in the room.

• Like 1

What time is the press conference tomorrow? Like I said yesterday, I really hope they pin wilder down for an answer which isn’t vague. 

(Lighthearted tone) ‘Hi Chris, to put a lot of nervous fans at ease, can you categorically rule yourself out of the Burnley job for the end of this season and are you planning on being boro manager for when the season starts next? A yes or no will do’. 

Anything vague go back in again.

• Like 1