oneBoro Forum

I like rhinos

5 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Indeed, like I said to @Juninho10, that Charlton debacle where everybody thought he was gone and was saying as such, everyone's sources seemed to align on the 'fact' he was gone but Gibson pulled him back.

Unless you're in constant touch with a first-party source who actually knows what's going on (put it this way, Downing has said multiple times he thought Karanka was gone after Rotherham so even players aren't the best sources) then your information can be simply a reflection of what might be the truth at any given time. There's no use fighting and defending your information when things go old quick.

Juninho10 is the first party source #believe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God, losing that "e" is a dangerous game......

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Indeed, like I said to @Juninho10, that Charlton debacle where everybody thought he was gone and was saying as such, everyone's sources seemed to align on the 'fact' he was gone but Gibson pulled him back.

Unless you're in constant touch with a first-party source who actually knows what's going on (put it this way, Downing has said multiple times he thought Karanka was gone after Rotherham so even players aren't the best sources) then your information can be simply a reflection of what might be the truth at any given time. There's no use fighting and defending your information when things go old quick.

What did Downing say about Rotherham? That Karanka was walking or was gonna get the boot? I'm not doubting you at all but I've listened to all of his recent podcasts and not really clocked what he said about that.

Just now, atypical_boro said:

What did Downing say about Rotherham? That Karanka was walking or was gonna get the boot? I'm not doubting you at all but I've listened to all of his recent podcasts and not really clocked what he said about that.

Pretty sure Downing just said he thought he was gone, that he'd walked.

I'm not saying he actually leaked anything to anyone at the time by the way, I'm just saying that's a big first-team player who has come out afterwards and said he thought he was gone. If he actually leaked anything, people would think "Downing said this, it's pretty legit". But it would just be a reflection of one moment and his opinion if he had done that.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

If it's the same ex-player who always weighs in and has done from even as far back as when he was at the club then I'd guess at Dimi.

There's been numerous ex-players. Could be anyone or not...

2 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:

There's been numerous ex-players. Could be anyone or not...

It could even be Dwight Tiendalli. If so, this would probably be the biggest influence he ever had on our team.

• Haha 3
26 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Indeed. Last summer Sunderland were within minutes of signing a lad. Fee agreed medical done even the photos all done. Selling club got an injury in training and so didn’t send the paperwork. Deal fell through as close to the last minute as you could imagine. I imagine it’s not unusual. 

Just now, Juninho10 said:

I've had more communications, situation no change he is definetly going. A lot of anger and confusion at MFC. Steve Gibson isn't happy.

Corrected your post:

Once upon a time. I've had more communications, situation no change he is definetly going. A lot of anger and confusion at MFC. Steve Gibson isn't happy.

2 minutes ago, Juninho10 said:

I've had more communications, situation no change he is definetly going. A lot of anger and confusion at MFC. Steve Gibson isn't happy.

Do you post on FMTTM? Something very familiar about your posting style

7 minutes ago, Juninho10 said:

Have you backed it? Would be good to see a screenshot. 😉

FWIW I've heard very similar rumours myself, but they could easily just be rumours.

3 minutes ago, Juninho10 said:

I'm just posting what I'm being told. Time will tell. And as for the Fmttm question I do not post on there. I post on here and a cycling forum.

No use telling you to jog on, then! 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
Just now, nunthorpered said:

He's now 1/3 to become Burnley manager haha. Who tf is still betting this 

The Little Fella's oneBoro representative. He's gonna make bank on this, to be fair.

• Haha 1