• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God, losing that "e" is a dangerous game......

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

He's now 1/3 to become Burnley manager haha. Who tf is still betting this 

Well, once this gets to 1/5 or shorter I'd say that means its probably happening. Still on a knife-edge for me at this stage.

Just now, atypical_boro said:

Not sure, does he go on Talksport every day? Seems excessive.

He there Monday to Friday alongside Jim White I think? Sure the show is called “White&Jordan”

• Like 1

Hopefully it isn’t true, but as they say no smoke without fire. Next press conference he has to squash all of it. Am sure Gibson will have had a word about it aswell. Came at a bad time in the season. So fingers crossed Friday he will squash these claims. Only thing Burnley has that we don’t (I mean they look like they’re getting relegated) is parachute payments.

Just now, Guffie said:

Hopefully it isn’t true, but as they say no smoke without fire. Next press conference he has to squash all of it. Am sure Gibson will have had a word about it aswell. Came at a bad time in the season. So fingers crossed Friday he will squash these claims. Only thing Burnley has that we don’t (I mean they look like they’re getting relegated) is parachute payments.

Why wait till Friday, how difficult would it be just to put out a statement saying it's bullsh1t, just my opinion but there are too many little things now suggesting hes going, were probably just working out the compensation package.

5 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Can everyone whack £50 on Large Samuel of House Allardyce, Destroyer of Pies and Downer of Wines, so he becomes favourite on Sky Bet?

Let me know when you've all done it and I'll stick mine on too 👍

You want to get in first before the odds drop.  After you then.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Why wait till Friday, how difficult would it be just to put out a statement saying it's bullsh1t, just my opinion but there are too many little things now suggesting hes going, were probably just working out the compensation package.

Yeah I get that. But I was just thinking about his press conference before the Swansea game. 

7 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

If nothing is happening then there's no need for a public statement, IMO. But I would like it if he answered the question straight when asked.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, atypical_boro said:

Interestingly some bookies sticking at EVS.

Skybet is 1/3 he is joining them so short. Litteraly shorter odds than they was for Liverpool to beat Man United last night 

• Like 1