oneBoro Forum

I like rhinos

3 minutes ago, "KM" said:

I honestly thought all of this was dead and buried but then I’ve just had a look on Twitter and on here, it looks like there could still be something in it? I honestly cannot believe it and if he goes I have lost any respect I have had for Wilder. In fact, I already have after his post match comments. I’m actually really angry. All this tosh about us being a long term project and he’s jumping to *** Burnley. 

I honestly don’t know where we will go from here. It felt like we were building something under Wilder despite the last 4 goalless results. We probably already had a massive rebuild planned this summer, I just hope a new manager isn’t going to disrupt that too much. Wouldn’t Farke need too big a rebuild given his style of football? And what about Scott, is he staying or going as well? 😂

Haha how this board has missed your breakdowns KM. Relax fella. We will be fine either way. Our clubs progress is not defined by Wilder being at the helm. Another person can do just a good a job as he has shown potential of doing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God, losing that "e" is a dangerous game......

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, "KM" said:

I honestly thought all of this was dead and buried but then I’ve just had a look on Twitter and on here, it looks like there could still be something in it? I honestly cannot believe it and if he goes I have lost any respect I have had for Wilder. In fact, I already have after his post match comments. I’m actually really angry. All this tosh about us being a long term project and he’s jumping to *** Burnley. 

I honestly don’t know where we will go from here. It felt like we were building something under Wilder despite the last 4 goalless results. We probably already had a massive rebuild planned this summer, I just hope a new manager isn’t going to disrupt that too much. Wouldn’t Farke need too big a rebuild given his style of football? And what about Scott, is he staying or going as well? 😂

Nothing has changed just people getting worked up in an echo chamber. I still think by tomorrow night everything will be clear.

Worse comes to worse he buggars off to Burnley and he’s taken our club from 4pts outside the play offs to 3 pts outside the playoffs.

This motivates our squad to go on a 7 match unbeaten run and we start next season with Howson as manager whilst Wilder struggles in the Championship with Burnley.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'm on the "he's going" side, now 

Me too. It’s not going away, there must be some truth in it. Even the Gazette article yesterday said the club are confident that he will stay, not that he is and has committed. Unlike the article on Scott 

3 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

Me too. It’s not going away, there must be some truth in it. Even the Gazette article yesterday said the club are confident that he will stay, not that he is and has committed. Unlike the article on Scott 

That Gazette article had the backbone of a Blancmange.

I sadly am too, but that's the problem with letting it fester for days and allowing it to build up a head of steam.

Obviously nothing they can do if there is truth to it, but they're being daft if there isn't.

• Like 1