oneBoro Forum

I like rhinos

13 minutes ago, Blanco said:

It’s ok Alan none of us are playing on Saturday so it really doesn’t matter how we prepare 🤷‍♂️

I am though Joe even though I am 65 CW contacted me and said "do you fancy a game as a striker because we hear that you are no worse than what we have got"

Who was I to say no? Well the caller said he was Chris Wilder but spoke with a French accent and said I needed to pay for my own expenses and to quickly order a kit (both home and away) from the club shop  

• Haha 3
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God, losing that "e" is a dangerous game......

Posted Images

Chris Wilder has gone ... 

Down to the Pound Store to buy Aspirin, cause all these WUMs give him a headache. 

Edited by SmogDane
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Lurker said:

He's not deleted it, he's an analyst who is mates with a couple of analysts at the club. 

The usually have pretty good info, used to get some of mine from one at the club who's now left. 

Screenshot_20220421-082513_Twitter.thumb.jpg.b2a46cd4fad6174142187b98f0123704.jpg

He has deleted it.

He's not deleted his replies to responses to the tweet.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I am though Joe even though I am 65 CW contacted me and said "do you fancy a game as a striker because we hear that you are no worse than what we have got"

Who was I to say no? Well the caller said he was Chris Wilder but spoke with a French accent and said I needed to pay for my own expenses and to quickly order a kit (both home and away) from the club shop  

I hope you gave your credit card details immediately 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Foogle said:

I mean Rhinos are okay, but monkey's have hands for feet 🙊🙉🙈

They are not as thick skinned though which can be quite handy on here at times if you are the bringer of either a dollop of reality or worse still bad news!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

They are not as thick skinned though which can be quite handy on here at times if you are the bringer of either a dollop of reality or worse still bad news!

I've developed quite a rhino hide to deal with using social media (and occasionally real life). Just lucky we don't have to deal with poachers as well like they do...poor buggers. 🦏

#RhinoLivesMatter

• Like 2