Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

I like rhinos


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

That's not the only fact though.  It's a fact that he has been asked on more than one occasion, and has yet to give a straight answer to it.  That isn't speculation, it happened.  

Arrogant and now very needy.  Anything else you want to say about me while you're on a roll?

How about the fact that he has given similar answers to speculation before in his previous jobs? And its never resulted in him moving anywhere?

 

Screenshot_20220421-183842_Chrome.thumb.jpg.70f0dc5ac030ece164ec738a0d57f334.jpg

 

Screenshot_20220421-183856_Chrome.thumb.jpg.231bf4936c8c3e96407cf9c8589d82cc.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God, losing that "e" is a dangerous game......

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

How about the fact that he has given similar answers to speculation before in his previous jobs? And its never resulted in him moving anywhere?

 

Screenshot_20220421-183842_Chrome.thumb.jpg.70f0dc5ac030ece164ec738a0d57f334.jpg

 

Screenshot_20220421-183856_Chrome.thumb.jpg.231bf4936c8c3e96407cf9c8589d82cc.jpg

 

 

That's from the same period.

He genuinely was close to leaving because of issues with the owner at the time.

Instead he signed a new deal and was backed in the transfer market and got promoted.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

How about the fact that he has given similar answers to speculation before in his previous jobs? And its never resulted in him moving anywhere?

 

Screenshot_20220421-183842_Chrome.thumb.jpg.70f0dc5ac030ece164ec738a0d57f334.jpg

 

Screenshot_20220421-183856_Chrome.thumb.jpg.231bf4936c8c3e96407cf9c8589d82cc.jpg

And?  I haven't said he's moving anywhere, that's not my point.  It's certain people's insistence that nothing is going on that I disagree with.  All that tells me is he likes keeping his options open, which is precisely what I'm saying is the case.  And if he wants clarity for his football club, as he claims there, then there's a really easy way to get that, and he's chosen not to do it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

And?  I haven't said he's moving anywhere, that's not my point.  It's certain people's insistence that nothing is going on that I disagree with.  All that tells me is he likes keeping his options open, which is precisely what I'm saying is the case.  And if he wants clarity for his football club, as he claims there, then there's a really easy way to get that, and he's chosen not to do it.

Yes, the fact is none of us can be certain he isn't going anywhere while money clearly continues to be staked on him and media hype isn't dispelled. Football fans like certainty on these things, and I've said earlier, some will interpret his comments (not me especially) as wanting to keep his options open and perhaps fancying the Burnley job. This won't help him if results don't improve.

The Gazette saying that the club are 'confident' he isn't leaving doesn't quash anything, that's just like when we told Ziege he couldn't go anywhere back in the day. The fact is he wanted to leave and eventually he got his wish.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Juninho10 said:

What I said still stands. I've sent my Source a text so wait out for more info. Don't be a rasclart blud.

So, don’t take this the wrong way.  We are all really contributing to this subject, what we need now is some real evidence of what is going on.  I know you can’t give the source etc.   but you said it was going to be the next day around 3-4 days ago fella.  
Just all seems a bit poo poo…

Im a Boro fan so impatient as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Juninho10 said:

What I said still stands. I've sent my Source a text so wait out for more info. Don't be a rasclart blud.

Early this week.  Except it's Thursday now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading the Echo piece it states:

"the Middlesbrough hierarchy maintain there has been no formal approach for their manager and are confident he will be remaining on Teeeside"

The key word for me reading between those lines is "maintain". Apart from the fact a local NE paper are seemingly unable to spell Teesside correctly that statement is just standard legal speak about their employee, the club couldn't say anything other than that when asked.

Meanwhile the Gazette are talking about "a huge Elephant in the room", not just your average sized Elephant then!

Let's hope that tomorrow Wilder takes the opportunity to put all this to bed once and for all. Any more evasive, tetchy, neutral, slippery retorts will only fan the flames. It's not a difficult question to answer, unless of course the answer is unpalatable and Wilder launches into a Jack Nicholson rant concerned that we can't handle the truth.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Juninho10 said:

What I said still stands. I've sent my Source a text so wait out for more info. Don't be a rasclart blud.

I'm sorry pal but I find the fact you keep referring to people as "blud" disrespectful and petulant so please stop doing it you tw*t.

Cheers 👍

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Juninho10 said:

You dizzy blud? You think your a badman? 

 

This disrespect show to me here by a fellow poster is just straight up Rambunctious. Let's calm it down.

You are full of yourself, dude .. Just stop being a troll, would you?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mj south said:

I'm sorry pal but I find the fact you keep referring to people as "blud" disrespectful and petulant so please stop doing it you tw*t.

Cheers 👍

Really couldn’t care.  He’s either going to be very smug or look stupid soon.  Probably the latter

Link to post
Share on other sites

For all those people who obsessed with bookies odds (not that it means much) wilder has now gone from 8/13 to Evens to be Burnley boss. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...