oneBoro Forum

I like rhinos

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Still no change on the Sky Bet odds, showing their finger is on the pulse as ever.

The news probably hasn't reached them yet, Keith Downie was probably sat outside St James Park interviewing the car park attendants as that's what they deem more important.

Probs afraid of another grilling to be fair. 😅

• Haha 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God, losing that "e" is a dangerous game......

Posted Images

I imagine it goes both ways. CW commits to the club whilst SG commits to funding the squad rebuild which we clearly need. Either way it can only be good for the fans. As for ‘forgiving’ the manager well you would have to prove tha there is actually something to forgive first. Being the bookies favourite and being bad tempered in a presser hardly passes muster as conclusive evidence of a betrayal. Nothing has changed really - if CW takes us back to the promised land then he will rightly be canonised by the support, and if he fails then we know where that will lead. For what it’s worth my opinion is that, as an ambitious club without the advantages proffered by parachute payments, he represents our best chance right now of getting amongst it in the next season or two, and I hope he gets the full support of the fanbase.

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Still no change on the Sky Bet odds, showing their finger is on the pulse as ever.

The news probably hasn't reached them yet, Keith Downie was probably sat outside St James Park interviewing the car park attendants as that's what they deem more important.

will just be down to no one betting on the other options, i've shown on betfair exchange the market for this is very small (less than 5k in total bets made, most championship matches have around 30k at the same point I checked if they have a medium popular team in the match) as someone else did point out - there is not usually lots of bets for this type of bet - espiecally when its a club only 20k people are interested in, so will take more people betting or good (or bad) information being give to them or pushed in the media for it to swing around

Edited by Rob
  • Like 1

Wilder confirmed that he came here on a 2 and a half year deal in the press conference too, so that's from the horse's mouth.

It was strange that some people were trying to spread the rumour that he'd only signed till the end of the season, not that it would have made any sense from any of Wilder's comments since joining for us.

2 hours ago, RiseAgainst said:

What a shame Juninho10 got banned. I'd love to hear his take on this.

Don't worry, Juninho11 will be along shortly, once he's sobered up.

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Wilder confirmed that he came here on a 2 and a half year deal in the press conference too, so that's from the horse's mouth.

It was strange that some people were trying to spread the rumour that he'd only signed till the end of the season, not that it would have made any sense from any of Wilder's comments since joining for us.

People love spreading rumours because people are often daft enough to believe them and they get some kind of gratification from the attention. 

If these last few days have proved anything, it’s that most people don’t have a clue what is going on behind the scenes at the club and rightly so. 

This season from memory alone…we’ve had “Payero is unhappy and has returned home”, “Ameobi has done something awful and he’s not really injured”, “Wilder’s contract finishes this season”, “Connolly will sign on a permanent”, “Grant Hall is training away from the 1st team” and finally “Wilder has been offered the Burnley job and he’s off”. 

Best to take social media rumours and forum gossip with a pinch of salt!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1