oneBoro Forum

13 hours ago, SimonD said:

Any promises? I find them a killer in FM22, and slightly ridiculous. I remove them from all negotiations, or try and renegotiate contracts once I've got them in, then remove the promises, and change their squad status as part of the negotiations.

I always lose it when players get angry with not playing. Get in a right huff and chuck em in the u18s

Find it impossible to keep squad happy.  Also get sick of media conferences!!

3 hours ago, Youngy228 said:

Find it impossible to keep squad happy.  Also get sick of media conferences!!

I haven't done a media conference in years to be fair. First thing I delegate away!

• 2 weeks later...

Follow up..  

Signed sambi lokonga, as a star player. Has started 14 of my 18 premier league games and 3 of my 6 European games. 

Just came to me complaining about the number of games he's starting. Game is broken.

15 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Just after typing that, another player who has started 14 premier league's games has complained about the same thing 

I did notice a lot of bugs on this years game, it was kind of immersion breaking and I ended up not getting as invested as I usually do. Maybe with the post January patch it'll be in a better spot. 

Just now, Aphex_Boro said:

I did notice a lot of bugs on this years game, it was kind of immersion breaking and I ended up not getting as invested as I usually do. Maybe with the post January patch it'll be in a better spot. 

Hope so. Hard to complain when you're playing for free on gamepass I guess!