oneBoro Forum

The Riverside Managers' Graveyard

17 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Random tidbits or anything people don't want to start a new thread for. Most the time it will go on there but I don't see why there's a need to forcibly put it in there.

Power to the threadmakers. 

National Power Rangers Day GIF by Power Rangers

2 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Random tidbits or anything people don't want to start a new thread for. Most the time it will go on there but I don't see why there's a need to forcibly put it in there.

Well I'm obviously totally out of my depth on here. I thought this was very random and a definite tidbit.

1 hour ago, Bosco's Tuft said:

Well I'm obviously totally out of my depth on here. I thought this was very random and a definite tidbit.

No, random would be something like "what flavour crisps do you think Matt Crooks prefers, salt and vinegar or cheese and onion?"

17 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

No, random would be something like "what flavour crisps do you think Matt Crooks prefers, salt and vinegar or cheese and onion?"

That reminds me of those Focus On.... columns they used to have in Shoot!, some of which I was reading a few weeks ago.

Did you know that David Armstrong's favourite pastime was marquetry?*

Ok, yes, that should be in the random Boro tidbits thread.

*Although looking at Spike's other answers it's possible he was taking the p*ss.

6 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Indeed, there's weirdly few new threads on here, everything dumped into megathreads.

On 11/12/2021 at 11:32 AM, SouthernSmoggie said:

Well of the ones not retired... 

Bad appointments and poor at Boro:

Woody

Strachan

Monk

Good appointments but poor post-Boro:

Karanka

McClaren

Has-beens that nobody else really wants:

Warnock

Pulis

Agreed with this, only one thats booked that trend is Mowbray who was a good appointment and has done reasonably since leaving with keeping coventry up stabilising them and getting Blackburn to decent mid table championship side.