• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crooks - Walker's cheese and onion. Not the most exciting flavour, but you're never disappointed with a bag. Payero - Walkers Sensations (Sweet Chilli). Absolutely banging crisp, you just don't g

*penalised 😉  

What flavour crisps do you think he prefers, salt and vinegar or cheese and onion?

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Bosco's Tuft said:

Definitely out of my depth here.

Anyway, I  doubt he looks beyond the traditional multi-pack choices of Ready Salted, Cheese & Onion, Salt & Vinegar. 

Anything else is far too elaborate. 

I’d say salt and vinegar, but not your standard salt and vinegar, he’ll be into salt and vinegar squares for that extra bit of bite. 

Crooks - Walker's cheese and onion. Not the most exciting flavour, but you're never disappointed with a bag.

Payero - Walkers Sensations (Sweet Chilli). Absolutely banging crisp, you just don't get to see it as much as you like.

Howson - Smith's salt n shake. If he plays in midfield you don't even get the packet of salt.

Tav - McCoy's Flame Grilled Steak. Every now and then you open a bag and they're so packed with seasoning the crisp is almost brown in colour. You open bag after bag chasing that white whale only to find they're underseasoned more often than you'd like. Always excited to open a bag mind.

Uche - Co-op salt and vinegar kettle chips. Such a powerful vinegar flavour that dominates the inside of your mouth. Make it past the halfway mark though and finishing the bag is painful.

Siliki - Skips. Stylistic presentation but not much substance. Tastes good initially but dissolves quickly in the mouth.

Watmore - Pringles (any flavour). Very unconventional crisp that sometimes surprises you with bold flavours. Doesn't have the same bite as other brands.

Lumley - Walkers Ready Salted. Normally does the job, but every now and then you get those awful bags full of green edges.

Sporar - McCoy's Thai Sweet Chilli Chicken. Exciting new flavour, hope I'll continue to enjoy it.

Bamba - Pickled Onion Monster Munch. Always amazed to open a bag and find out that child me wasn't tripping balls, they still taste *** great all these years later.

Dijksteel - Space Raiders. Cheap as chips for what you get, don't see them as much these days as you should.

Fisher - Ready Salted Chipsticks. Plain and now discontinued.

McNair - Doritos. Delightfully crunchy but needs a good dip alongside to cover its weaknesses.

Olusanya - Russet potato. Not yet been processed into a crisp to be honest.

Jones - Spicy Nik Naks. Always surprised by the flavour these little nuggets pack.

Peltier - Hula Hoops. Versatile crisps that also function as hand accessories. Sorely lacking on flavour.

• Like 7
  • Haha 7
  • Thanks 3
56 minutes ago, MMC said:

Crooks - Walker's cheese and onion. Not the most exciting flavour, but you're never disappointed with a bag.

Payero - Walkers Sensations (Sweet Chilli). Absolutely banging crisp, you just don't get to see it as much as you like.

Howson - Smith's salt n shake. If he plays in midfield you don't even get the packet of salt.

Tav - McCoy's Flame Grilled Steak. Every now and then you open a bag and they're so packed with seasoning the crisp is almost brown in colour. You open bag after bag chasing that white whale only to find they're underseasoned more often than you'd like. Always excited to open a bag mind.

Uche - Co-op salt and vinegar kettle chips. Such a powerful vinegar flavour that dominates the inside of your mouth. Make it past the halfway mark though and finishing the bag is painful.

Siliki - Skips. Stylistic presentation but not much substance. Tastes good initially but dissolves quickly in the mouth.

Watmore - Pringles (any flavour). Very unconventional crisp that sometimes surprises you with bold flavours. Doesn't have the same bite as other brands.

Lumley - Walkers Ready Salted. Normally does the job, but every now and then you get those awful bags full of green edges.

Sporar - McCoy's Thai Sweet Chilli Chicken. Exciting new flavour, hope I'll continue to enjoy it.

Bamba - Pickled Onion Monster Munch. Always amazed to open a bag and find out that child me wasn't tripping balls, they still taste *** great all these years later.

Dijksteel - Space Raiders. Cheap as chips for what you get, don't see them as much these days as you should.

Fisher - Ready Salted Chipsticks. Plain and now discontinued.

McNair - Doritos. Delightfully crunchy but needs a good dip alongside to cover its weaknesses.

Olusanya - Russet potato. Not yet been processed into a crisp to be honest.

Jones - Spicy Nik Naks. Always surprised by the flavour these little nuggets pack.

Peltier - Hula Hoops. Versatile crisps that also function as hand accessories. Sorely lacking on flavour.

A very well researched piece MMC. 

You should all be penalized for calling them "crisps" .. What an awful word and very British! 

In the rest of the western world we call'em chips .. Which is not what we call Pommes Frites or French Fries .. But you do .. 

And don't even get me started on all your weird meassuring .. 

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

https://www.theedkins.co.uk/jo/units/length.htm

if you really want to confuse people, there are some great units of measure on here, roods, poles, perches  and the cricketer's favourite , the chain...  remember a couple from my days in school when Victoria was on the throne (spot the lie), but anyone who says metric measures are too complicated need to have their noggin tested 🙂

• Like 2