• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys another Blades fan here. I've been reading with interest Boro fans views on Chris Wilder. I cannot tell you how lucky you are to have got him and how envious the majority of our lot are.

Yep been working on various different systems but prodimenatly using wing backs, unfortunately don't have a clue on the actual line up. Stoj has been used heavily in keeping drills this week so w

Its time ladies and gents! Warnock’s Warriors ™ are no more. Neil has been given the shunt, left with nothing else to do but annoy Sharon and fill the rest of his time blowing hot air on Talkspor

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Seems like Payero is still injured too, which is a shame. 

Yeah, looks like Dijksteel and Bola are back to training properly but didn't see any of the international lads, Payero or Uche in the training vid from today.

16 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

There has literally been no mention of him at all

Maybe we are looking at the start of "The Payero Files", a modern day, mystery thriller full of intrigue, twists and turns, can a professional South American footballer just simply disappear?

In episode 17 he is found bound and gagged in a disused Pit Baths building in South Yorkshire. Episode 20, the final episode, reveals just who his abductor/s were and why!

I counted everyone in training video bar long term injuries and then Fry, Paddy, Payero, Sporar and Uche. Anyone else see them 5?

Given that I think we could line up something like:

GK

Hall Bamba Bola

Dijk Crooks Howson Tav Taylor

Watmore Coburn

50 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Payero injured or has he done an Emerson/Gaston and gone AWOL lol

Browne put a picture up of Crooks lounging across his locker the other day and you can just see Martin edge of frame, so he is still around!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

I counted everyone in training video bar long term injuries and then Fry, Paddy, Payero, Sporar and Uche. Anyone else see them 5?

Given that I think we could line up something like:

GK

Hall Bamba Bola

Dijk Crooks Howson Tav Taylor

Watmore

I sincerely hope not. That's a shocking lineup 

2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Tavernier playing deep lying playmaker tomorrow. Worked on it tactically all week apparently.

I for one am excited to see how he performs in that position. 

As in playing from the "6/8" position? That's very interesting

7 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Tavernier playing deep lying playmaker tomorrow. Worked on it tactically all week apparently.

I for one am excited to see how he performs in that position. 

Wilder specifically name dropped Tav in his press conference and said “I don’t want to play players like Tav at LWB in his wrong position” So I can’t see how on earth this decision would have been made. 

On the face it just doesn’t make much sense, think it takes away what he’s best at pressing high and creating situations 

Just now, diggerlad07 said:

Yeah been working on playing infront of the back 3 and setting up the attacks.

Very intresting 

Christ, I was excited enough already about going tomorrow. Can't wait to see how this manifests!

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Millwall 1-1 (Crooks)