• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys another Blades fan here. I've been reading with interest Boro fans views on Chris Wilder. I cannot tell you how lucky you are to have got him and how envious the majority of our lot are.

Yep been working on various different systems but prodimenatly using wing backs, unfortunately don't have a clue on the actual line up. Stoj has been used heavily in keeping drills this week so w

Its time ladies and gents! Warnock’s Warriors ™ are no more. Neil has been given the shunt, left with nothing else to do but annoy Sharon and fill the rest of his time blowing hot air on Talkspor

Posted Images

Jesus Christ - so close to going 2-1 down there.

Defensively we look shaky and disorganised when it comes to set pieces.

Lot of head tennis before the ball finally looped just over the bar. Did Daniels get a slight touch on it?

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Hmmmm was Bola being greedy at all? not crossing when he could have done more than once

Or have we just been conditioned to expect the ball to go in willy nilly whenever it's out wide instead of waiting for a good chance like it ended up being.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Or have we just been conditioned to expect the ball to go in willy nilly whenever it's out wide instead of waiting for a good chance like it ended up being.

Good call there does seem to be a noticeable difference in how we are playing, now let's have a good corner

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I think its to be expected that the players will need a few games to adapt to the style of play Wilder wants. Hopefully thats all it is...

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Millwall 1-1 (Crooks)