oneBoro Forum

Boro v Millwall 1-1 (Crooks)

Very encouraging first half by Boro circumstances aside poor defending to allow the equaliser but it has been very interesting.

We need to find more energy in the second half to push on.

Certainly see a red card in this game

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys another Blades fan here. I've been reading with interest Boro fans views on Chris Wilder. I cannot tell you how lucky you are to have got him and how envious the majority of our lot are.

Yep been working on various different systems but prodimenatly using wing backs, unfortunately don't have a clue on the actual line up. Stoj has been used heavily in keeping drills this week so w

Its time ladies and gents! Warnock’s Warriors ™ are no more. Neil has been given the shunt, left with nothing else to do but annoy Sharon and fill the rest of his time blowing hot air on Talkspor

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Obviously not watching, but our pass %, long ball %, possession, chances created and xg all look a lot better. Is it reflected in the eye test?

Yes yes and yes. Much better. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Obviously not watching, but our pass %, long ball %, possession, chances created and xg all look a lot better. Is it reflected in the eye test?

Don't you try the links available Kev?

Mind you not having much luck myself today

Would have been a cracking half if it wasn't for that diabolical decision by the ref. Clear foul by the last man. Ignoring his linesman who flagged straight away. Shocking. Hope his linesman smacks him with his flag. 

Apart from that we've looked a better team going forwards. Pretty much everything positive has gone through Watmore. His fancy footwork for the goal was great. 

• Like 1

Well that was shaping up to be a decent first half until the ref lost the plot.

No way Millwall deserve to be on level terms.

Missed the first 15 minutes or so, but from what I've seen we seem better organised, quicker and more decisive going forward. Link-up play is better - we can actually find our forwards now. Quality of chances we create could still use some work though.

In open play we seem okay defensively too and work hard to win the ball back. But very suspect when it comes to corners and free kicks. 

An okay start to the Wilder regime that would be a lot better if we had a competent ref. That complete and total fuckwit needs to do a season in the National League. Not fit to wear the shirt at Championship level (or League 1or 2 for that matter).

Edited by AnglianRed
3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

We are playing with pace and intent. Watmore, inparticular has been unsettling them

Got to be said that their equaliser was incredibly unlucky from our point of view. At least one terrible referee decision, possibly two, then about 3 deflections on the shot. We definitely deserve to be leading at half time. 

I thought it was so much more enjoyable to watch than anything I recall under Colin. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I feel this is the football Warnock was wanting to play all along it just clicked a few weeks after he left 😏🤔.

Probably what that gazette journalist will say 

• Haha 1

Very enjoyable and great to watch until Oliver Langford lost the plot and now looks like an accident waiting to happen running headless around in a black shirt. Hopefully he clears his head at half time because he just looks punch drunk which considering the hits Paddy took to the head takes some doing!

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Millwall 1-1 (Crooks)