oneBoro Forum

Boro v Millwall 1-1 (Crooks)

28 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Very possible..  though the blood near his eye might have been a giveaway, sort of like " if Morsy tackles someone, it must be a red card"   makes sense as I am sure that word spreads about which players to keep an eye on. 

In that vein of thought then the Ref surely must be aware that Mason Bennett is a dirty little $#!t of a player or maybe he is still under the Referee's collective radars so far.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys another Blades fan here. I've been reading with interest Boro fans views on Chris Wilder. I cannot tell you how lucky you are to have got him and how envious the majority of our lot are.

Yep been working on various different systems but prodimenatly using wing backs, unfortunately don't have a clue on the actual line up. Stoj has been used heavily in keeping drills this week so w

Its time ladies and gents! Warnock’s Warriors ™ are no more. Neil has been given the shunt, left with nothing else to do but annoy Sharon and fill the rest of his time blowing hot air on Talkspor

Posted Images

think he was the "other man" in the car with Keogh and Lawrence, so doesn't surprise me in a way, but hopefully word will spread about him.  There is a difference between being hard and being dirty, and although you can be both, I'd put him more in the latter as it was noticeable how quickly he started avoiding Coburn as soon as he got a taster early in the second half. 

On 11/21/2021 at 6:15 PM, Old Codger said:

think he was the "other man" in the car with Keogh and Lawrence, so doesn't surprise me in a way, but hopefully word will spread about him.  There is a difference between being hard and being dirty, and although you can be both, I'd put him more in the latter as it was noticeable how quickly he started avoiding Coburn as soon as he got a taster early in the second half. 

He makes Morsy look like an Angel!

3 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Rowett agrees that their goal shouldn't have stood, which is nice to see even if it doesn't give us the points we deserved.

Whilst it doesn't make any difference in terms of points, I do really appreciate and respect his honesty.  There often isn't anywhere near enough honesty among managers or others involved in the game.

• Like 1