oneBoro Forum

Boro v Millwall 1-1 (Crooks)

31 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Do you think there will be a good Boro turnout today?

Would be great if CW gets off to a winning start we need a honeymoon period

Definitely busier in the concourse than it has been recently. 23-24k is my guess

• Like 2
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys another Blades fan here. I've been reading with interest Boro fans views on Chris Wilder. I cannot tell you how lucky you are to have got him and how envious the majority of our lot are.

Yep been working on various different systems but prodimenatly using wing backs, unfortunately don't have a clue on the actual line up. Stoj has been used heavily in keeping drills this week so w

Its time ladies and gents! Warnock’s Warriors ™ are no more. Neil has been given the shunt, left with nothing else to do but annoy Sharon and fill the rest of his time blowing hot air on Talkspor

Posted Images

For the first time in a very very long time I believe our football clubs management is in good hands. I don’t really care about today’s result just enjoying the thought that we are in a new era and good times are ahead

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

So annoyed were playing negative wing backs though, Chelsea only scored 3 goals and had another 3 disallowed with that kind of system.

Wilder out. 

Do you think Rodger's is United bound?

2 minutes ago, pikerman said:

For the first time in a very very long time I believe our football clubs management is in good hands. I don’t really care about today’s result just enjoying the thought that we are in a new era and good times are ahead

Totally concur save the result would be wilder to get off to a winning start

What a difference a change of manager makes.

The same team a few weeks ago would have been met with a chorus of: dinosaur centre backs, Jones out of position, Howson can’t cut it in midfield, should be playing wingers, square pegs in round holes again.

That said looking forward to the the game and seeing what Wilder hopes to try.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Millwall 1-1 (Crooks)