• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys another Blades fan here. I've been reading with interest Boro fans views on Chris Wilder. I cannot tell you how lucky you are to have got him and how envious the majority of our lot are.

Yep been working on various different systems but prodimenatly using wing backs, unfortunately don't have a clue on the actual line up. Stoj has been used heavily in keeping drills this week so w

Its time ladies and gents! Warnock’s Warriors ™ are no more. Neil has been given the shunt, left with nothing else to do but annoy Sharon and fill the rest of his time blowing hot air on Talkspor

Posted Images

I think we are going to have to give Wilder alot of time, maybe 20-25 games to get these players out of the Pulis/Woodgate/Warnock mould. Second half they reverted straight back to the way Warnock would have had them playing. 

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Millwall 1-1 (Crooks)

Can’t really see bamba and peltier playing much after the transfer window. Neither are good enough on the ball in my opinion. Not sure howson will last long in this team either( I hope anyway)

Well a point for Wilder, and honestly I feel we were good value for all 3. IMO we were by far the better team, especially in the first half.

We were bright, forward thinking, quick to give and go. Faded as the game went on but still played some really nice football. Created plenty, forced a number of good saves out of Bialkowski today.

Crooks, Tav & Bola all excellent, back 3 did a great job too.

Outside of their goal, aided by some awful reffing, and a couple Afobe half chances, we've limited them to basically nothing. 

Hope Sporar isn't out long as he looked bright to start and while I like Josh, think he showed today he has a long way to go.

Personally think that was a solid base to start from.

• Like 3