oneBoro Forum

Boro v Millwall 1-1 (Crooks)

21 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

For the first time in a very, very long time I honest felt the urge to go today. Scuppered though because it’s the wife’s 65th birthday today so a win would be  icing on the cake..  

Hope you and the family have a nice day mate. And as you said 3pts would be icing on the cake.

• Like 1
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys another Blades fan here. I've been reading with interest Boro fans views on Chris Wilder. I cannot tell you how lucky you are to have got him and how envious the majority of our lot are.

Yep been working on various different systems but prodimenatly using wing backs, unfortunately don't have a clue on the actual line up. Stoj has been used heavily in keeping drills this week so w

Its time ladies and gents! Warnock’s Warriors ™ are no more. Neil has been given the shunt, left with nothing else to do but annoy Sharon and fill the rest of his time blowing hot air on Talkspor

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:

Chelsea play with wingbacks. City do occasionally. Leicester play with wing backs. West ham play with wing backs.

Are they defensive?

A formation is just a formation, it's not negative (unless you're playing pulis's 541) in itself, it's about the intent and how fluid the formation is that actually matters. 

Chelsea have the players to make that work. We have 1 wingback and he's injured. If spence was here and Bola was fit and we were playing away from home I'd be happy enough. Millwall at home with decent attacking options out wide to play wing backs when we have none to me is just really disappointing. I hope he doesn't but let's see 

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, sanddancer said:

For the first time in a very, very long time I honest felt the urge to go today. Scuppered though because it’s the wife’s 65th birthday today so a win would be  icing on the cake..  

Happy birthday to Mrs Dancer...and hope Boro get the win to lessen your disappointment at not being able to go to the game. 🎂🥳

• Like 1

Going to the game today with a friend and my son. Hopefully will be able to pick up our half season ticket too. Made sense seeing as we'd already paid full price for 5 games this season!

Does anyone have any recommendations for anywhere that does good eat-in parmos, burgers etc in the town?

7 minutes ago, borobaz said:

Going to the game today with a friend and my son. Hopefully will be able to pick up our half season ticket too. Made sense seeing as we'd already paid full price for 5 games this season!

Does anyone have any recommendations for anywhere that does good eat-in parmos, burgers etc in the town?

Central Park Bar & Restaurant

https://maps.app.goo.gl/TZmm6YqxMQeK5HxGA

• Like 3
1 hour ago, mj south said:

Maybe it's a Sheff Utd thing as their both from there, I'm guessing they may know each other quite well and generally don't get on.

If that's true I bet its a right kick in the teeth for Warnock to lose his job to someone he doesn't get on with.

Quite funny really

Is it just me that read "Quite funny really" in a Neil Warnock accent? 🤣

1 hour ago, borobaz said:

A lot of places will do a decent parmo, but the chairman  on Baker Street do some nice grub.

Parmo and chips in a tiger bread 🤤

Should be an interesting game today. Im expecting to be able to see what Wilder is trying to do although im not expecting too much until we are closer to having a full strength squad.

A draw would be a good result today!

As long there is No daft mistakes I would say it will be an improvement.

I can see us going 433/4231 today, wilder has said he wants round pegs in round holes, and with our attacking players it makes sense.

Prediction 1-1 , boro don't typically get the new manager bounce.

1 hour ago, borobaz said:

Good to see you posting BB

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Millwall 1-1 (Crooks)