oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston 1-2 (McNair)

3 hours ago, RiseAgainst said:

Imagine what Wilder could do with this team once the likes of Sporar, Payero, Browne and Siliki are all fit and playing with confidence. It's enough to give you a semi.

Hmm, apparently swelling indicates there's damage, so you might want to get that checked out 😮

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boro v Preston North End Welcome to the latest installment of BearSmog's giftastic matchday thread. If you don't like gifs I warn you to look away now.. Introduction After, what ap

Don't worry about looking down the table. As i mentioned before i'm hugely encourages. We're making stratospheric leaps forward in the way we play but it's not going to click over night. Def

Extremely encouraged by last nights performance. Will put a bit more down later on. Forget the result, 2nd game in and we’re learning a new way of playing. There were some very good things on that pit

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Hmm, apparently swelling indicates there's damage, so you might want to get that checked out 😮

Probably not a lot of swelling given the ambient temperature, as the saying goes "nothing to see here, move along" 🙂

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Old Codger said:

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/important-car-parking-information-for-home-matches

sounds like another campaign about to begin, so anyone going tonight, be aware Big Sister is watching you.

Tbf if people didn't just park wherever the hell they liked it wouldn't be an issue. Plenty of space in France Street car park on a night but that means a short walk to the stadium and clearly that's too much for some people

• Like 2
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I can understand it to be honest.

Some people have been parking like dickheads lately, just mounting the nearest bit of grass off the roads.

Was just about to say the same. There were a few taking the p!ss on Saturday with their dodgy parking jobs

23 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Tbf if people didn't just park wherever the hell they liked it wouldn't be an issue. Plenty of space in France Street car park on a night but that means a short walk to the stadium and clearly that's too much for some people

I need the walk to burn off a few chips worth of calories from my pre-match McDonalds...

3 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Love a game on a cool night under the floodlights. Got a good feeling we're going to win 2-0 and fairly convincingly tonight. 

"Cool" 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

Not sure I agree with that description 🤣

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Preston 1-2 (McNair)