• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boro v Preston North End Welcome to the latest installment of BearSmog's giftastic matchday thread. If you don't like gifs I warn you to look away now.. Introduction After, what ap

Don't worry about looking down the table. As i mentioned before i'm hugely encourages. We're making stratospheric leaps forward in the way we play but it's not going to click over night. Def

Extremely encouraged by last nights performance. Will put a bit more down later on. Forget the result, 2nd game in and we’re learning a new way of playing. There were some very good things on that pit

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

I need the walk to burn off a few chips worth of calories from my pre-match McDonalds...

Never understood the fixation people have for McDonalds, well I guess other then the price.   

Been very meh The last month or so regarding Boro. And preferred watching my boy play on a Saturday then watch Boro. However looking forward to getting some excitement back so hoping for an attacking (with purpose) game and hopefully a few goals. C’mon Chris please make this oldish bloke excited for Christmas again UTB

2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Never understood the fixation people have for McDonalds, well I guess other then the price.   

I did try and find a Michelin starred restaurant to pop into for some quick grub before the game, but I couldn't seem to find any nearby...

1 minute ago, MMC said:

Might as well go home then tbh, hardly worth staying now.

Wheyyyy

But I mean I'm glad it's back, we never seemed to do it under Warnock unless I've just been in my own little world when it was happening.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Preston 1-2 (McNair)