oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston 1-2 (McNair)

Chill, folks .. 

Preston have had next to nothing ... 

This is just a fluke result ... 

Cannot believe all the crying and negativity ... We have been playing really well and got unlucky ... 

Bamba has been a rock an you know it ... One mistake doesn't make him too old, bad or not good enough!

• Like 7
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boro v Preston North End Welcome to the latest installment of BearSmog's giftastic matchday thread. If you don't like gifs I warn you to look away now.. Introduction After, what ap

Don't worry about looking down the table. As i mentioned before i'm hugely encourages. We're making stratospheric leaps forward in the way we play but it's not going to click over night. Def

Extremely encouraged by last nights performance. Will put a bit more down later on. Forget the result, 2nd game in and we’re learning a new way of playing. There were some very good things on that pit

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Nope.

1 point from 6 under Wilder as it stands.

We have conceded loads of goals in the second half. That's to do with fitness and ageing plodders. 

Wilder can only work with what he's got til January. It'll be interesting to see how we perform in the next game - there's been lots to admire going forwards here, but mentally, the players are still traumatised by years of Warnock and Pulis. Let's see what reaction we get at the weekend.

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Chill, folks .. 

Preston have had next to nothing ... 

This is just a fluke result ... 

Cannot believe all the crying and negativity ... We have been playing really well and got unlucky ... 

Bamba has been a rock an you know it ... One mistake doesn't make him too old, bad or not good enough!

While I agree with this, I am more concerned about the fact we missed like 20 opportunities and have done in numerous games this season, therefore we consistently allow the opposition back in it by only scoring one goal. We are then mentally fragile and go to bits the min the opposition score, which in this case has let them score again. 

• Like 1
Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

If we had VAR in the Championship we'd have had a penalty and they wouldn't have countered and scored.

So there's that.

Never a pen. His arms weren’t out and he was clinging them around his body. 

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Preston 1-2 (McNair)