• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boro v Preston North End Welcome to the latest installment of BearSmog's giftastic matchday thread. If you don't like gifs I warn you to look away now.. Introduction After, what ap

Don't worry about looking down the table. As i mentioned before i'm hugely encourages. We're making stratospheric leaps forward in the way we play but it's not going to click over night. Def

Extremely encouraged by last nights performance. Will put a bit more down later on. Forget the result, 2nd game in and we’re learning a new way of playing. There were some very good things on that pit

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Chill, folks .. 

Preston have had next to nothing ... 

This is just a fluke result ... 

Cannot believe all the crying and negativity ... We have been playing really well and got unlucky ... 

Bamba has been a rock an you know it ... One mistake doesn't make him too old, bad or not good enough!

1 mistake? Bloke can't pass. 

Disappointed to lose that one but I was quite impressed tonight. Can definitely see us going in the right direction.

I actually enjoyed watching the game tonight despiste the result. Could see some positives in how we play and how we moved the ball about. We're far from the finished product but the onus is definitely getting shifted onto the players now. Tactically Wilder is mile's ahead of Warnock. He'll quickly suss out the weak links in the team. 

• Like 1

Disappointed to lose that one but I was quite impressed tonight. Can definitely see us going in the right direction.

I actually enjoyed watching the game tonight despiste the result. Could see some positives in how we play and how we moved the ball about. We're far from the finished product but the onus is definitely getting shifted onto the players now. Tactically Wilder is mile's ahead of Warnock. He'll quickly suss out the weak links in the team. 

5 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

What about football?

The last couple of years with Pulis, Woodgate and Warnock has been draining my excitment naturally. 

The other team I support aren't doing to well at the moment either. 

Bit of a shame. I was enjoying that. Plenty of positives but we’re definitely into pantomime season just now 🤦‍♂️

All this shows us is that the squad isn't really good enough, which we already knew.

In the space of a couple weeks Wilder has us playing the best football we've seen in years. Once he has a back 5 that is made up of some actual defenders we will be absolutely fine.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Preston 1-2 (McNair)
2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Are you blind

No. That’s how it looked to me on the one replay they showed. Tav just hammered the ball into the player who was keeping his arms close to the body. 

• Like 1

Honestly for 80% of that game I was thoroughly enjoying what I was seeing. We were excellent.

Yet again, we're done by not being able to finish off chances and not scoring the killer 2nd and 3rd goals and we definitely had the chances to do so. 

Again what has undone us is two moments of school boy defending, but that's been a problem all season, so Wilder has a hell of a job to fix that.

• Like 4