oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston 1-2 (McNair)

2 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

Your a rose tinted idiot pal. We were the home team. In the first half they had 2 glorious opportunities and should have had a penalty. They were getting in behind us and we couldn't do the same. Yeh some of the football at the end of the second half was decent but not enough over the course of the match. All the chances were half chances from around the edge of the box. You can't say you deserve to win a game when your not creating cleat cut chances. You just enjoy the wingbacks you divy

😂😂442 will sort it all out won’t it mate? I’d maybe keep your opinions to yourself. You don’t have a clue 

• Like 2
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boro v Preston North End Welcome to the latest installment of BearSmog's giftastic matchday thread. If you don't like gifs I warn you to look away now.. Introduction After, what ap

Don't worry about looking down the table. As i mentioned before i'm hugely encourages. We're making stratospheric leaps forward in the way we play but it's not going to click over night. Def

Extremely encouraged by last nights performance. Will put a bit more down later on. Forget the result, 2nd game in and we’re learning a new way of playing. There were some very good things on that pit

Posted Images

It’s been a hideous calendar year for us. So many things have gone against us - many self inflicted but a lot of bad luck too. One thing is obvious though - we are not up to the physical demands of the full 90+ minutes in this league, and we have picked up way too many injuries. Hopefully fundamental failures that can be quickly addressed. I sincerely hope that this is as low as we get because that is a gut wrenching defeat.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:
8 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

So your saying we deserved to lose today??? You talk some *** you. Very rarely comment on here but can’t believe the stuff you post on here 

Your a rose tinted idiot pal. We were the home team. In the first half they had 2 glorious opportunities and should have had a penalty. They were getting in behind us and we couldn't do the same. Yeh some of the football at the end of the second half was decent but not enough over the course of the match. All the chances were half chances from around the edge of the box. You can't say you deserve to win a game when your not creating cleat cut chances. You just enjoy the wingbacks you divy

Need to stop the name calling men. Discuss, disagree by all means but keep it civil please 👍

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

Sigh..

There is you and another poster and all you do is post negative crap that nobody really cares about.  The guy has had 2 games abs from what I watched tonight we actually were trying to play football.  CW has said players will go, he is aware we are not strong enough to compete at this level.  Just give it time but please please please stop moaning at everything.  It’s like being with my kids when I don’t allow them sweets.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Mfcdanny said:

That’s fair enough. But can you block people on here like on fmttm. 

Yes there is an ignore button. You won’t see their posts but if someone else quotes  them it will pop up. 

2 minutes ago, Ayresome7 said:

Warnock said he left a cake and all Wilder had to do was put the icing on it 

He secretly undercooked the cake by 30 minutes before setting it out for Chris 

Good to see Wilder calling out the players in the after match interview. I think one or two are playing there way out of the club . Big work this season just to get us competitive for next season. 

• Like 1

One thing I did observe tonight, is that Warnock/Pulis football is hard engrained in an overwhelming number of our fans, to the point where if we played a one-two out wide and looked to switch it back inside, a good portion of people were screaming constantly to just 'stick it in the box'. 

This wasn't late in the game either, I'm talking over the course of the last 20 minutes of the first half.

Players have got to get that out the back of their mind also, and just execute the Wilder plan, looking to work a good chance patiently.

There was a spell in the first half when we put together what felt like about 20 passes before Peltier, who had a very decent game, put a poor ball in the box.

People seem to see that as a waste of time but I'd rather we had the ball, dictating the tempo, than previous managers who'd allow for a team to come up here and control the game.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Boro 86 said:

Good to see Wilder calling out the players in the after match interview. I think one or two are playing there way out of the club . Big work this season just to get us competitive for next season. 

Tav has already spoken to Leeds