oneBoro Forum

Huddersfield v Boro 1-2 (Watmore (2) )

3 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Snow in Huddersfield apparently

M62 is gonna be mental, the game should be called off tbh

Is it a monster blizzard? You can’t call games off because of normal snow. It would have to be out of the ordinary. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UTB!   

Matt Crooks is the business.

What a signing this lad is turning out to be.    

Posted Images

4 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Glad the game isn't at home today. I wouldn't want to be venturing out in these winds. We've spent the morning picking up roof tiles and standing plant pots back up. Doesnt look like its as bad in Huddersfield though, so the game should be ok.

Hoping for a win today, but expecting a draw. Wilderball has to pay off one of these days!

Don’t suppose you seen 40 ft of fencing panel wiz by did you. 

5 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

What is the price for a roof? 

It's on the house ... Bah dum tissh

When Brits talk about cancelling everything due to snow .. Danes put on a coat and continue their lives .. 

A bit like when a world war starts then.

14 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

What is the price for a roof? 

It's on the house ... Bah dum tissh

When Brits talk about cancelling everything due to snow .. Danes put on a coat and continue their lives .. 

Yeah but I guess you're used to worse weather in Daneland. 

Its like when we get told by Canadians and other Scandinavians that they have to dig their cars out of 6 feet of snow just to get to work.

British weather is usually mild and miserable. We can cope with a bit of rain but thats it. Anything worse is a national crisis. 😁

Anyone remember how our rail service had to shut down because the "wrong kind of leaves" were on the tracks? 😂

Edited by AnglianRed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Yeah but I guess you're used to worse weather in Daneland. 

Its like when we get told by Canadians and other Sacndinavians that they have to dig their cars out of 6 feet of snow just to get to work.

British weather is usually mild and miserable. We can cope with a bit of rain but thats it. Anything worse is a national crisis. 😁

Anyone remember how our rail service had to shut down because the "wrong kind of leaves" were on the tracks? 😂

The city I live in has spent millions on an overground monorail that only few people use. To top it off they forgot to order cables that could operate in icy weather causing massive delays because they manually had to spray the cables. “Did anyone say monorail?”

• Haha 1
Just now, Borodane said:

The city I live in has spent millions on an overground monorail that only few people use. To top it off they forgot to order cables that could operate in icy weather causing massive delays because they manually had to spray the cables. “Did anyone say monorail?”

happy season 4 GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Huddersfield v Boro 1-2 (Watmore (2) )