•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UTB!   

Matt Crooks is the business.

What a signing this lad is turning out to be.    

Posted Images

I was working for Wilder's first two games so this is the first I'm seeing of his team. Really liking what I've seen this far. We've absolutely dominated them, scored two class goals, and could've had another. Hopefully the second half curse doesn't strike again today. Utfb

Not been able to listen but seen the scoreline which is rather good at the moment...we are going to have to offer a new deal to Watmore as it won't belong before the likes of Real Barca and Norwich come sniffing.

Just out of interest has anything been said about whats happening with Payero I saw a query injury but hasn't been mentioned or referred to in a couple of the pre game reports I had read. 

Best 45 minutes I've seen from Boro this season.

Not much to complain about at all IMO.

We've been pretty solid defensively - don't think Daniels has had a save to make. Though saying that I don't think Huddersfield have put too much pressure on us around our own 18 yard box.

Again we've looked good going forward - some fast, slick and intelligent passing to create both our goals.

We still misfire at times. Some of the passing and decision making has been poor, but far less than usual.

Would still like us to get a 3rd to put the game to bed, but other than that, its been all good.

Such a weird feeling to say that about Boro...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Not been able to listen but seen the scoreline which is rather good at the moment...we are going to have to offer a new deal to Watmore as it won't belong before the likes of Real Barca and Norwich come sniffing.

Just out of interest has anything been said about whats happening with Payero I saw a query injury but hasn't been mentioned or referred to in a couple of the pre game reports I had read. 

Ligament damage for Payero, could be out another week

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Wilder said him and Fry should be back on the grass on Monday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Payero and fry are very close to coming back wilder said. Originally said this weekend. Not sure if he has said anything more recently

• Like 1

Best 45 minutes from a Boro team in I don't know how long? It could be because we have thirteen players instead of eleven on the pitch by the sounds of the commentator. That James Tavernier has been relatively quiet but that Isiah Osbourne fella looks a real handful. Let's hope we can maintain a performance throughout the entire 90 minutes and not just the opening 45.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Huddersfield v Boro 1-2 (Watmore (2) )