oneBoro Forum

Huddersfield v Boro 1-2 (Watmore (2) )

Considering the changes Wilder has wrought over three games, imagine us after three months of his stewardship. The signs were there against Preston in the first half and against Huddersfield throughout - we're going to become a proper footballing side for the first time since Karanka's management (and even more positive going forwards than we were under Aitor, who prioritised the defence with that rigid 4231 formation).

• Like 2
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UTB!   

Matt Crooks is the business.

What a signing this lad is turning out to be.    

Posted Images

1 hour ago, RiseAgainst said:

Considering the changes Wilder has wrought over three games, imagine us after three months of his stewardship. The signs were there against Preston in the first half and against Huddersfield throughout - we're going to become a proper footballing side for the first time since Karanka's management (and even more positive going forwards than we were under Aitor, who prioritised the defence with that rigid 4231 formation).

I've been really surprised how quickly he's changed our style, I was expecting a process that would take months. Obviously we're far from the finished article but by God, I like what I've seen up to now!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

How Jones got in over Osbourne I'll never know.

#JusticeforOsbourne

Your right it’s harsh on Osbourne that like. Considering Osbourne and Jones had a half each I would say Osbourne produced more. The man, the myth, the legend Isiah Osbourne.

• Haha 6

He's a much better footballer (especially technically) than I think anyone really thought when he signed. I just assumed he was another Warnock ogre but he really does seem like a very good player at this level. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Aphex_Boro said:

He's a much better footballer (especially technically) than I think anyone really thought when he signed. I just assumed he was another Warnock ogre but he really does seem like a very good player at this level. 

Rotherham fans were gutted when he left, now I see why. It's taken him a while but under Wilder he looks like a totally different player

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Rotherham fans were gutted when he left, now I see why. It's taken him a while but under Wilder he looks like a totally different player

He is potentially the replacement for George Friend in the Boro bromance stakes, there I've said it! 😍

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

He is potentially the replacement for George Friend in the Boro bromance stakes, there I've said it! 😍

I'm glad someone else has said it. I'm already there. 

- Helping Payero settle

- The corner flag last week

- The off the field charity stuff

I thought he would just be like a Fellaini type but he is so much more well-rounded than that

• Like 5