•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UTB!   

Matt Crooks is the business.

What a signing this lad is turning out to be.    

Posted Images

Just now, Downsouth said:

You just know hattrick is on his mind hopefully next good chance goes to Sporar or really anyone

Wilder will be doing his nut a little on that front. Was saying in his pressers he doesn't care what the scoreline is, he doesn't want to see that kind of individual play. He's scored one of the goals of the season for us again so you can forgive him for wanting the hat trick but we had a good 3 or 4 men sat in the 18-yard box.

11 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Funny how @TeaCider24 has gone very quiet, isn't it

I turned my phone off because I'm watching in a pub with other people and I accidentally spoiled the opening goal 30 seconds before it happened by checking Twitter.

I've turned it back on in case I get a call from work.

I don't think there's much need for the childishness from you, really.

I was buzzing when Wilder was appointed and I think it's an excellent decision, there's no agenda on my part.

We weren't very good at the start of the match.

Just now, Downsouth said:

For those watching is this the most impressive you have seen us play for a while?

By some margin. The first 10 minutes was a bit naff but we were still trying to keep the ball a bit. Some of the play since then has been insane compared to what we're used to.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Wilder will be doing his nut a little on that front. Was saying in his pressers he doesn't care what the scoreline is, he doesn't want to see that kind of individual play. He's scored one of the goals of the season for us again so you can forgive him for wanting the hat trick but we had a good 3 or 4 men sat in the 18-yard box.

Have to agree with that, keep it going Boro

• Downsouth changed the title to Huddersfield v Boro 1-2 (Watmore (2) )