oneBoro Forum

Addition to Moderation team Wilsoncgp

34 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Welcome Wilson. Just wait till you get your moderator company car! Can't believe they splashed out on the Astons for us this year 😎

Amazing. I bet that blew the budget though. I suspect I'll be left with a Little Tyke.

Car Honey GIF by EricaLYNN

• Haha 2

wow, some vitriol regarding tis appointment and fair play to Wilson for not rising to it.  i must say im a bit peeved also with the chioce but in the main its more about the way the selection of new mods seems to take place rather than slagging the recipient off.  i,ll be completely honest and admit that i originally took a bit of a dislike to wilson when he first started posting here as i  interpreted his posts as a bit arrogant and  trite but he definately has reeled that in of late and i can appreciate the subsiduary work and effiort he does on behalf of the forum.  im happy for the lad ans wish him well but overall i dont like the way the shortlist seems to be reached for mod candidates.  theres already a couple of mods that dont sit well with me so im willing to accept Wilsons appointment gracefully .

PS  i,d be gladto back the campaign for CT being made a mod , it wont go down well with some on here but imo it would be a great decision.